tuscl

Best club visits - planned or spur of the moment?

Monday, January 25, 2010 12:37 PM
I usual plan out my club visits, making sure I have enough time & funds available, and maybe a favorite already lined up. But sometimes the opportunity presents itself (e.g., an out of town meeting finishing early) for an uplanned visit. I've noticed these often work out well and not knowing what to expect when you walk in can be exciting. So what works best for you, planned or spur of the moment visits?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yes. :)
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    for some odd reason. spur of the moment has always worked better for me. on the 2nd of January, i took a spur of the moment trip to a new club that opened up in my area just over a month ago, it seemed like everything was going my way, i didn't have to pay a cover charge, the club was pretty much empty(witch in my area was odd for a Saturday)witch im guessing was from everybody having new years eve parties. i went in and not many girls was on the floor but i knew some were there, so i sat and waited and moments later a nice looking girl walks up to me and ask if i wanted to go to the vip room, normally i don't go to vip rooms to save some $ but she told me that no one was up there so i didn't have to pay to enter, and that was the best decision i made, i left a very happy man and in my experience, planed trips always left me wanting more but on this day i left that club after getting FS for just 40$ more from what i already was gonna pay her for each song. i have to say that was my very first time getting "extras" ITC and she seemed so into it that made me enjoy it even more and the best part was she let me kept her thongs :D best spur of the moment trip EVER!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I klike to plan. That way I'm always prepared for possibilities. That doesn't mean I won't stop in somewhere at the spur of the moment for the ambiance while having a drinbk.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I used to plan trips with guys after work, but no longer. Most anytime I go now is just when I have the time, funds, and happen to be in the area of a club I like.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Spur of the moment works pretty good for me. I like the surprise factor of finding new talent. The clubs I visit have enough dancers, I am fairly sure I'll run into dancers I know, and if they understand, I like to pick and choose, I'll spend time with them as well as "fresh meat".
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I tend to plan things out in advance. Then again, I have a tendency to overplan everything. That's not to say I plan it out to meet specific favorites.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    It's usually spur of the moment for me. I used to plan, but now it seems most of my visits are because I am in the general area.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    99.9% of my trips are planned. The last time I tried a spur of the moment was on a Sunday evening in Atlanta. I drove by 6 clubs that were all closed.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I plan my trips...usually at the end of my current visit. I know what day of the week I am going next by the girl I have the desire to see.
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    i have to plan to go, but have found that the best experiences are usually not in the club, or with the girl, that I expect them to be. So spur of the moment from that perspective.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Always planned, I have no choice living about 5,000 miles away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion