tuscl

Hustler Club in Lincoln Park

judyjudy
Michigan
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 3:34 PM
I just heard that the Hustler club has a amature nite on Wednesday nites...... has anyone attended this club yet and has anyone seen the amature contest? Let me know if you have.........interested in this one.

3 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    No, but I will say my zest for amateur nights has faded since I heard they're often dominated by traveling dancers (or dancers from other clubs.) Made sense when thinking back to the contest I witnessed in San Francisco at Market Street Cinema. The sexually repressed librarian (hair up, reading glasses, blouse, skirt at the start) transformed into a runaway "demon of lust" before my very eyes during one song (topless, hair down, g-string by the end and reading glasses so far gone she'd best hit the Salvation Army for a replacement set before the next gig.) It was WAY over-the-top, and looking back, she must've been a pro. And, needless to say, she pocketed the $500 first prize (not bad for one 3-minute performance!) Now if the Hustler Club could roll out a "true" amateur contest, that could be interesting. Always good to find someone who starts from nothing and makes something!
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Judy: I've now made two afternoon visits to the Hustler Club, one of which I wrote about in a review that can be located under Michigan, Lincoln Park, Larry Flynt Hustler Club. I have not been there at night (when they have a cover charge) and thus, I have not seen an amateur contest. Nevertheless, the facility is beautiful (nice stage and an especially impressive second floor full of private rooms) and the afternoon selection of talent is somewhat mixed but good overall. It is definitely worth a visit. Good luck if you enter the amateur contest.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    A fellow that used to work for me went on a poker run to Key West with his bank teller wife. While there, she did well as a true amateur in a club contest. On returning home, she decided to forgo her bank teller job and entered the dancer world. She did allow them to pay off their condo, Harley, car, and boat before she ended up running away with a customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion