tuscl

Club paddles stripper suit

Who knew nudie bars had such high standards?
A Manhattan strip club claims two ex-dancers lack "sufficient moral character" to lead a $5 million-plus class-action lawsuit against it.
Rick's Cabaret, on East 33rd Street, yesterday argued that alleged "misrepresentations and inconsistencies" by Sabrina Hart and Reka Furedi make them unfit to represent more than 200 allegedly short-changed dancers.
The club cited a deposition by Hart's husband, Robert, in which he said she gave him her phone number after they met there, though her own Manhattan federal court filing said house rules barred her from doing that.
But the gals' lawyer, E. Michelle Drake, called that argument "evidence of the defendant's desperation in the face of overwhelming case law holding that their practices are unlawful."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha…

5 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    In any high profile litigation that is trying to break new ground, the lead plaintiff must be above reproach and have outstanding character that appeals to those who have qualms about the case itself.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sam - your thread title got me all excited (I know a couple strippers I wouldn't mind seeing paddled). What a let down when I discovered you were speaking figuratively, not literally!
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    HELL YEAH, steve!!
    I'll buy the drinks, you pick the dancers!!
    Superdude's point is well taken. the defense team will do anything it can to weaken the litigant's case.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "Spank'em, pull their hair...just don't treat'em so nice
    Left me confused, I messed wit chicks
    that was best when abused
    Nice guys finish last wit they special set of rules
    And me? I over did it. All chauvanistic,
    would treat'em...so vicious"
    -Jay-z

I remember a dancer keep telling me to spank her harder and harder. It got to the point where I was afraid to hurt her. She kept begging and started spanking herself. I miss that stripper...I also ran into her at kroger but I did not speak to her and I don't think she recognized me.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Those spank me dancers a special. The kind you want to go out with once in a while. knew spank-me dancer who bragged about taking out a guy from the club and wearing him out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion