tuscl

Bethlehem woman finds eerie note, nude photos on her car

January 14, 2010, 12:22PM
A 25-year-old Bethlehem woman found a note offering to pay her for sex and a pair of lewd photos attached to her car Wednesday morning.

The woman, whose name is being withheld for her safety, told police that she found the package under her car's windshield wiper at 8:23 a.m. Wednesday at the Walgreen's at 2979 Linden St.

In the note the alleged stalker asked the woman for sex, offered to pay for a hotel room and give her $500, Bethlehem police Lt. Mark DiLuzio said. The note also alluded to the alleged stalker knowing the woman and that he was, "watching her," DiLuzio said.

The pictures attached to the note depicted a man's genitals, police said.
"This is very scary," DiLuzio said.
Police are investigating and ask anyone who may have seen someone putting something on a vehicle at the Walgreen's, or if anyone has received similar packages to notify police. DiLuzio can be reached at 610-997-7672.
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehe…

It would not surprise me to find out this woman is a stripper or a former stripper with a stalker PL. Any strip club stalking stories?

4 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    I have several stalker stories.

I used to work at a hotel, across from a strip joint with a reputation. With that said:

1) One night I spotted a cop car in one of our entrances, parked in a most curious way. In Texas, private property owners have more rights than one would think, so I walked over and asked what he was doing. His reply, "I'm waiting for some of the girls to leave. Some of them have warrants and I can bargain that into something."

My creep o meter went off and I asked "What's your badge number?" He floored it and never came back again.

2) I spotted a black pickup pull into a spot where he could watch the club. My intuition is pretty good about some things. I pulled my gun, but kept it neatly tucked out of sight ( the hotel didn't require a uniform). I approached his window and asked what he was doing. He said "I'm vice and I'm watching the club." I asked for his identification. He pulled out his wallet and in a half second flashed a badge (it was pinned in there like he was an impersonator), closing the wallet immediately and putting it away. In a stern voice, I said "You're on private property, if you're vice, you're required to show me your identification and show me a warrant."

He started the truck and pulled slowly back. He started to turn, but then angled as if he was trying to get an angle on me as he reached into his seat. I drew down on him as I ducked behind a car. He floored it and headed for an exit. He stopped briefly, looking at me. I pulled the hammer back, I wanted to make the shot count.

The security guard across the street, watching the whole thing, got a shot off at him. He floored it and pulled into the street, fishtailing to throw off our aim. We both ran into the street, in case he decided to double back, he didn't.

3) One of my duties was to document the cars and their license plates on a map. If I positioned my golf cart just right, I could get 15-20 in one fell swoop.

One night, I was in position, but was having trouble with a Lincoln Towncar, because it sat so low to the ground. I had my flashlight tucked into my armpit and I was leaning over to see the plate. Just then, the flashlight swiveled, it's beam shooting into the Lincoln's interior. I heard a scream, the likes of which I'd never heard in my life (I've seen combat).

In a quarter second, the mind kicks into hyperdrive and survival mode. My first thought was that a girl in the car had just been stabbed by a rapist. My second thought was that the rapist also had a gun.

I was moving, rolling to my right. I dropped the flashlight, but picked it up as drew my weapon (a .357). Assuming firing position, I focused on the driver's side, aiming mmy flashlight and gun. "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS" I screamed, and twice for good measure.

I advanced on the driver's side to see a tiny asian man behind the wheel. He was struggling to pull up his zipper. With eyes as big as a saucer, he said "No shoot, no shoot, I go."

The massive shot of adrenaline kept me from laughing for about a half hour.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dudester,

Only one have I had my gun out. I was in my daughter;s car with my son and wife, when some idiot in a flatbed truck started messing with us. I told my daughter to slow and let him go. He went around then hit the brakes. My son and I both had our guns in hand waiting to se if he did anything or exited the truck. In a wise move on his part, he drove on. As he turned into a side street, I saw the driver and knew who it was. A few days later my daughter and I confronted him at a local watering hole. He denied it all at first then came clean, but tried to blame it on my daughter. When I informed him how close me came to possible death, he became very meek. Funny how the tough guy punks out when the power is no longer on his side! To this day I still see him, and tap my gun every time he looks my way.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Once we had a local studio that had cam girls. I got to know several people online in the chat rooms, and one of the guys was local, so we decided to meet at a strip club one time to shoot the breeze. He seemed OK, so we had a beer and watched the dancers. Later on, after the website died I went into another club, and ran into some of the former cam girls now dancing for a living. Those experiences are a whole other story, LOL However, talking to one of the gals, she told me this other guy had staked out the studio and got our of his car one night with his gun and confronted one of the models leaving. YIKES!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion