tuscl

dealing with inquires

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:05 AM
Shadowcat "tell me who fucks?" This from a guy with no reviews or posts on the discussion board. Im not gonna tell him shit. Oh, he got a general run down on prices but no details on the girls. The reason I get away with so much shit is because I know how to keep my mouth shut. I protect my flock. My buddies get it all and they share with me. Outsiders will stay outside.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Good policy. Can't understand why some folks talk openly about stuff like that with people they don't know. Why potentially screw up the good thing they have. Unless they don't actually have anything and are just bragging.
  • ssteacher06
    15 years ago
    I got a similar question last month from a guy with no posts and was new. Now, I don't participate in the discussions all that often, but I do have quite a few reviews for the clubs I go to, but that's because I put in the time and know that it could help others out. All the guy wanted was prices, but to be quite honest, if he just read some of the other posts for the area, he'd get the idea.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If you were particularly evil you could recommend Megan or some other ROB lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    samsung, you must be reading my reviews. I did NOT see Megan on my last visit.Gone? I hope so.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I haven't seen her in a while. For the best
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    speaking of inquiries, SC, if I ever make to PP, I'll look up Megan and ship her up to one of Detroit's most foul clubs so she can deal with some of the pervs at Henry VIII South.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "Shadowcat, tell me who fucks?" Not to question the obvious, but who would ask a question flat-out direct like that anyway? I would think the person who sent it would be expecting no reply.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This was a more wild one but they all want the same. NAMES. I have them but not givening them away. I have 2 sure things but my buddies already know who they are. I did answer his PM but he did not thank me. shadowcat shares but only with guys he knows and trusts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion