tuscl

TUSCL

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:18 AM
Anyone notice a lag when you first log on? I was having that happen for some time. I sort of attributed it to a crappy computer. When I got my new one, same thing. Takes anywhere from 5-6 seconds to nearly 30 seconds to load the first page. After that, all is back to normal.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It acts up once in a while but basically no problems. I am getting a new computer. My son is giving me a combination xmas/b-day present. A state of the art Dell. I will be moving from XP to windows 7. 3 years tech support, 18 mo prepaid McAfee. I am [view link] will do any thing except blow you. lol.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    SC, I know a young, hot female tech that can do that for ya. LOL As far as the lag, I have noticed it also, but it loads OK otherwise.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    tuscl is not perfect but it is better than stripclublist.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    vince, I know one too. I have her real name and phone number. Unfortunately she lives 240 miles from me.She has gone back to school, quit her 10 year lesbian lifestyle for dick again. I am going to lose a favorite.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Could also be how you connect to the Internet and the time of day you're logging on. My cable connection speed in my home office is reasonably fast but will vary with neighborhood usage. During the day I notice no slow ups, but connections and downloads slow after 3 p.m. when school kids arrive home and then again after the dinner hour when everybody seems to be using the Internet.
  • emmett
    15 years ago
    The recent reviews page is consistently slow, but everything else is fine.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If you log off and come back to see those virtual stripper ads the web site moves slow.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    The "100 Clubs with the Most Recent Reviews" page is slow, with or without the reviews displayed. The banner, navigation menu and title display almost immediately, but the rest if the page generally takes another 3-5 seconds to load. Haven't noticed this delay on any other pages.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Today, all of a sudden, all is back to normal. I wonder what was occurring the last couple of week?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion