tuscl

Info on Club 390

BofItech
Illinois
Will be in the area for business shortly and was wondering about the club. Since I will be in town alone was wondering what kind ao area club is in and the safety factor in the area. I know some areas of the south side can be a little rough so was curious as to this club. Reviews look good so thought I might check it out.

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have not been to that specific club, but you can use google maps and use the street view feature to get a look around what the neighborhood looks like. I did it myself out of curiosity and it appears that it is an industrial type of neighborhood. I saw a parking lot with semi trailers and a very large factory like building. I am guessing it is pretty safe. No signs of ghetto life around.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Isn't The Industrial Strip in Indiana the place folks say to go? I've been to The Admiral up on the northwestside (a good place to sit at the stage and tip out $1s, terrible for anything else they offer.)
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I concur with CTQ. Drive a few more miles and have a good time at Industrial Strip. Club 390 is very hit-or-miss.
  • clubscanner
    15 years ago
    Club 390 is in a relatively safe area. Mostly Factories and other businesses. I had a good time at this club but it can be expensive (especially if you are into the vip room scene). Industrial Strip in Indiana is only about 20 minutes away (might be a little closer) from it if you know where you are going. I had a good time here also and it did not cost as much.
  • BofItech
    15 years ago
    I am staying in Matteson so I am closest to Club 390. Club O and Skybox. Never been to any of them so was not sure of area. If get started early enough may head to Industrial Strip if I don't like 390
  • clubscanner
    15 years ago
    Club O and Skybox are about a block or so apart. Also, Club 390 is only about 5 minutes from Atlantis. Atlantis bills itself as a high class club but I have never been there. Also, the reviews on Atlantis are not all that great. I will have to check it out myself sooner or later. One more thing, if you are in Matteson and take Lincoln highway over to Club 390, you will pass Jimmy's. Jimmy's is more of a low level club that has the feel of a neigborhood bar that just happens to have strippers walking around. It's very cheap (no cover and low cost drinks) but the contact is not that high in most cases. Good luck on which ever club you choose to visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion