tuscl

New name

Clubber
Florida
If you notice my temporary picture, you might agree our Presidents new name should be Obama X. How the "mighty' have fallen. A recent poll had 44% wanting "W" back in office.

One might ask what this has to do with strip clubs, nothing, other than it has been a topic in the club I most frequent.

23 comments

• sinclair
    15 years ago
    More taxes = Less disposable income for the titty bars.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I heard about 16 NEW ones with this wonderful "health care" BS they are pushing down our throats!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Only good thing W did was put two decent people on the supreme court
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv,

I think they are all decent people. Decent judges? Not on your life!

The last appointment was a joke, at best! An ADMITTED biased judge! Go figure!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Alito??
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think clubber was talking about sonia sotomayor who said:

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

Sotomayor delivered that sentence during a five-page speech at a symposium entitled “Raising the Bar: Latino and Latina Presence in the Judiciary and the Struggle for Representation.”

I think the right did not do much to fight against her because they did not want to lose their latino voting base (she is the first latino Supreme court judge) and they were simply too overpowered by dems.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ss1,

That is correct about her. She would be confirmed no matter what the Republicans did, but I would have liked to see everyone vote no for her confirmation.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Some define Cardoza as the first latino
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv,

You know history doesn't count. The press makes up history as it wishes.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "A recent poll had 44% wanting 'W' back in office"

...which is actually LESS than the percentage of votes that McSame got in 2008, moron.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Obama is like Don Quixote and is definately fighting the wrong battles.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I think Obama is doing an excellent job so far.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Clubber has the right idea. Do not respond to MisterGay. He is just a troll posting his idiotic ideas here to try and stir things up to amuse himself. He himself does not even believe the shit he posts. Don't play the little game he wants you to.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster,

I imagine it would take an idiot to believe what he posts, so maybe he does believe.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Obama is like Don Quixote and is definately fighting the wrong battles."

Yea, like the war in Afghanistan & Pakistan, where Al-Qaeda planned their 9/11 attack on the USA...like the out of control spending that Americans have suffering from in our health care system for decades...and like the complete mismanagement of our financial & economic system that happened under GWB's watch...sure, sure...those are "the wrong battles" for sure...not...

I also just LOVE Dougster/Bobby-boy the proven troll trying to pretend like he's not part of the *real problem* on this board...what a complete & utter joke...getting desperate eh since virtually no one (besides the idiotic oldsters like clubber) takes your tired, old bait anymore eh?? LOL...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Only responses I see to your posts are "yawn". No one is taking your bait, troll.

MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL...more total non-response responses from the truly feeble-minded & our resident troll...too funny...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    All leftists are anti-American. They need to leave this country. And they will, one way or another.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    how,

Being "anti-American", as you state, is not all bad. Gives perspective to what is correct and just how bad thing could be. Always need the left around to remind us of the dangers that lurk in the shadows (no offense intended, sc).
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "And they will, one way or another."

No, they really won't, but keep dreaming though!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion