tuscl

The Ritz, Legs Cabaret and Diamond Club South - raid on Thursday Dec 17

earlyriser60609
Jerzey boi
Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:38 PM
My buddy and I popped into The Ritz Friday Dec 18 for a bit of Xmas cheer and half naked women. The place was a bit slow and in chatting up one of the dancers, it turns out the club was raided on the night before. Agents came in and arrested 4 dancers. The dancer claimed a vice guy came in the night before and got a bj on the dance floor...No news on the raid on regular media, simply word of mouth. Anyone in the clubs mentioned on Thursday night to corroborate the buzz from the dance floor?

6 comments

• neoguy
    15 years ago
    I love how the vice cop struggled through and did a complete job of getting the bj, just so they could arrest a few strippers. He deserves an award for valor on the job while setting himself apart from all of the "other" patrons. Your city thanks you!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    If true, then eagerly awaiting more stripper mugshots.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I'd like to see that cop defend his actions in court. I'd love to be the lawyer-I'd appeal all the way to the Supremes. "Let's see if I get this straight Officer. In order to make an arrest, you committed a crime, right?" Even if a State District Judge might pass on the Officer's behavior, an appeals court wouldn't.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I go to the Ritz on a regular basis and have a lot of fun there. I wondered why my ATF who works there wanted to meet at a motel Saturday afternoon instead of the club. She said it had been slow with hardly anyone in there bc of the holidays - interesting. It would be be really gutsy for a gal to give a bj on the floor. The club has an upstairs VIP and CR but the fee is $125 for non vip. There is hardly any privacy on the floor except maybe back in a dark corner. However, it would be easy for LE to probably spot this if looking. It is disgusting this LE intereference with personal privacy when people are being assualted and robbed in Houston mall parking lots.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Player said:"It is disgusting this LE intereference with personal privacy when people are being assualted and robbed in Houston mall parking lots." It's actually up to the malls to provide security, but I get your point. I'd like to see resources reallocated away from SC's to areas where they are needed. Because of the upswing in mall crimes, and it's usually repeat offenders doing it, warrant sweeps should be done, along with monitoring traffic going into mall parking lots. Slow the traffic and run plates. If it's a newer model Impala with a cracked steering column and three guys dressed in black, it's a good bet they didn't come to enhance cash registers at the mall.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Even if a State District Judge might pass on the Officer's behavior, an appeals court wouldn't." Not that I condone such useless behavior by LE, but cops routinely buy drugs illegally from drug dealers only to arrest them later. This kind of sting is totally legit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion