tuscl

Sister Act

Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:45 PM
I got to know Tina when she was 21 and working at a totally nude club. I saw here the first time on her second night working and she was very timid about taking her clothes off. Her cousin, who had worked at the club for a long time and was my buddies fave, introduced us before she went on stage and I talked to her for a bit before she went on stage. As I got to know her I started to see her OTC and she would come to my house to dance, full contact but no FS. Eventually I had stopped seeing her or having her dance for me in the club because she was acting weirdly (probably the drugs.) I lost contact with her for a while when she went into drug rehab. She showed up again back at the club and by then I had gravitated to another girl. The club closed and I again lost contact for a while until I heard that she had started working at a nearby topless club. I went in one day looking for her and Tiffany sat and talked to me and I asked if Tina was working that day she told me that she wasn't but would be the next night. I got a couple of table dances from Tiffany and left to return when Tina would be there. When I walked in Tina saw me and came up and we sat together. A little while later Tiffany came over and Tina introduced her as her sister. She said, "You remember when we saw her in the car in front of my house." I was floored in that I had talked to Tiffany a couple of days earlier and hadn't recognized her. It was night when I first saw her. I renewed my "relationship" with Tina and would, on occasion, get a table dance from Tiffany. Long story short, after quitting the club where they danced for about a year after Tina got weird again (drugs) I went back and the first girl I saw was Tiffany. I sat with her that night getting a number of great table dances and found out that Tina was having health issues - gall bladder, liver, and kidney. I got Tiffany's phone number and Tina's. I called Tina the next day and went to take her to lunch and have her dance for me. I went back to the club a couple of times to see Tiffany and she would call me every once in a while. She called one night from the club and I told her I was going to come see her and she told me she was going home but would come to my house Sunday afternoon. She didn't show but called to say she would be there Monday. Didn't show on Monday so I called Tina and set up seeing her Tuesday evening. Monday night Tiffany called and apologized - sick kid- and asked if she could come Tuesday morning. Tuesday morning came and so did Tiffany, to my house, where she danced for me with full contact, no holds barred. That evening I picked Tina up and took her to dinner and then to my house. When we got there her gall bladder started acting up - for those who don't know it can be very painful (I've had an attack or two) - and she asked if she could lie down in my bed. Being a gentleman, I said OK. She climbed in and pulled back the covers and asked me to lie down with her. I rubbed her back for over an hour as that eases some of the pain. The attack eventually eased off and I had fun on the playground that is her body. In the past she didn't want me touching her pussy but had no qualms about me exploring the inner depths with my fingers. Next morning I took her home and then returned home myself. Later that afternoon I get a call from Tiffany asking if she could come over and chill and maybe dance for me. I told her to come on over. When she got there after a little chatting she stripped and sat on my lap and asked if I wanted dancing or loving. I chose loving and she took me into the bedroom and and FS. I know this isn't a big deal for a lot of you but it is for my 62 year old fat ass.

8 comments

• jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Oh BTW, my avatar is Tina's ass. <----
  • What a fucking boring bullshit story
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    DNGV, you're pathetic. If the stories are so boring we us OTHER PLs are so pathetic, what are you doing here night after night after night. Get a life if u don't like this one.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    A great story with a happy ending. Thanks for the contribution. It is sad some of the things that can happen to these girls and I hate to hear it when they are on drugs or have a health problem. I believe a lot of these girls are more thrilled to come to a guys house vs a motel.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I don't welcome the in-home visit, due to the unpredictable nature of many of these ladies. But your story sounds like some enjoyable times...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Let's see some more of Tina!
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Don't know what the point of stripclubspy's judgmental comment is. Seems like the purpose of this site is to share information, ideas, experiences, feelings -- not to attack each other. (Stripclubspy, I don't mean to attack you. - You have every right to express your feelings.)-- I just don't see the point of doing it in the way you did in that post. But that's your prerogative. I have read other posts by you that were excellent and useful. And to jabthehut I say this: unlike stripclubspy I enjoyed reading what you had to say.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Tiffany texted me last night asking how I was. Through the exchange I asked if she wanted to come over around midnight. She came over and wanted to finish signing up for an online college course. I helped her write her essay and fill out the forms as I found that she is slow as hell on a computer keyboard. After that she got up and stripped down and jumped onto the bed. I followed and had fun for 4 hours playing with her body. Found out she and her sister have one thing in common - they snore (just a light one.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion