tuscl

Delayed Gratification

For months I lusted over this dancer. Problem was she worked at a strictly “no-touch” club, stage dancing only. About a month ago she switched over to the local lap dance club, but due to some bad timing I hadn't been able to get the lap dance from her I had been longing for.

Last night I'm at the club, on a night she's supposed to be working, but again I don't see her. I go tip a girl on stage, then do a double take when I head back to my seat. There's the object of my desire, sprawled out on the chair next to mine, with a sexy smile on her face. “Surprise,” she says. I wasted no time getting her to the back this time, and the lap dances were some of the best I ever had.

Seems counter intuitive, since I mostly go to the clubs for “instant” gratification, but in this case the delay definitely increased the level of gratification. Anyone have a similar experience?

6 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Sometimes the wanting can be better than the having. But even when the having is the best, patience can be a well-rewarded virtue.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Ayup. I do that sort of thing to my wife all the time. 'Course, I'm a sadist at heart, making someone *else* wait is the attaction for me.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I've always had a thing for petite females. At a time when Houston Dolls was basically a bordello, this one cutie was very limited on the two way contact. I tried a couple of times, but it was a no go.

Several months later, I saw her at a nude place. I got her back to the private room and she was all over me. She hadn't even finished undressing. I also get a thrill out of undressing a girl, so I undressed her-fingering her once the panties were off.

We sort of wrestled for a few minutes, then I told her I wanted to DATY. She had me pay her up to that point, plus 40 for DATY. She let me eat her for a few minutes, then I told her I wanted FS. At first she said no, but I showed her a condom. She then told me she would, for 60 bucks per song while we fucked.

All total, she got 400 out of me.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    how sums it up perfectly. All good things come to those who wait. Sometimes.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    that's standard operating procedure for me. i rarely will get a dance from a girl who approaches me. i always go after the ones that seem unattainable, the ones heading to the vip with someone else, sitting at the bar with 3 guys. the wanting, the chasing, that's what makes it special.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    For me it is the one who IS the good girl, who WON'T do more then give a great LD. She keeps saying she wont do anything, ever. She is the one I want. If a dancer is willing to do whatever you ask, I don't want her. I guess it is the challenge that is the best. As imnumnutz says, the unattainable ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion