tuscl

Strip club or whore house? A couple follow-up questions

Monday, December 14, 2009 3:20 AM
I've got a few questions for you guys that use SCs for a whore house. Picking a Stripper: How do you pick which stripper you want to fuck? Do you go rely on AFTs? Can/could you walk into a club (known for high mileage and extras) you've never been to, find a hottie, get comfortable and get busy? Sex Life: Are any of you married or have a girlfriend (that's not a stripper)? Do SCs supplement your sex life or are they pretty much your entire your sex life? Are you paying for sex other than with strippers? History: How did you get to this point in your sex life? What would you change? I know this stuff is pretty personal, just trying to see through the prism from a different angle.

12 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    1. I rely on ATFs. 2. SCs are the majority of my sex life. 3. Failed relationship with non-SC girl brought me to this point in my sex life. At least with SC girls you know what they want ($$)
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Don't understand the point of ATFs. Fuck 'em and forget 'em. If you want a long term relationship why not date a normal woman?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Q1- Sometimes it's as easy as saying yes to a lap dance, other times or clubs it can be like panning for gold. Q2- Asian or latin massage and strip clubs. Q3- As with everything in life, why worry about the past.
  • Jmoney007
    15 years ago
    Q1 - i mostly pick the less attractive dancers. in my experience, the not so good looking girls always gave me the highest mileage while the best looking girls were the exact opposite. Q2 - i dont have a girlfriend, and i have a hard time talking to girls in general, and SC's make that process so much easier. Q3 - i didnt really have a choice in this matter, lets just say i got the brains and my brother got the looks. and what i like about SC's is that your looks dont really matter as long as you have cash.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    1a) How do you pick which stripper you want to fuck? Take her to the backroom and see how far she goes mileage wise. If she is very frisky, it might take 2-3 visits to get FS 1b) Do you go rely on AFTs? Actually, it's ATF. My first, I could 100% rely on. My second-spotty. My third, read about OTC Gal 1c) Can/could you walk into a club (known for high mileage and extras) you've never been to, find a hottie, get comfortable and get busy? As they say,money talks. Since many clubs are basically brothels anyway, you got a 50/50 chance for a fuck, but most strippers expect you to cum in five minutes or less. If you l;ike a long leisurely fuck, like me, you need OTC privileges. 2a) Are any of you married or have a girlfriend (that's not a stripper)? Nope 2b) Do SCs supplement your sex life or are they pretty much your entire your sex life? Strippers are actually easier than headcase girlfriends. 2c) Are you paying for sex other than with strippers? Huh? 3a) How did you get to this point in your sex life? A long story involving childhood abuse, an autism spectral disorder, and selfish women who just take and take and take. 3b) What would you change? I would've married my second GF. That's a long story too, but it probably would've been my best shot at marriage/kids
  • whatevergong82
    15 years ago
    1. I try the ATF first, to see if she's interested. If she isn't, then it's time to get a new ATF. gatorfan's right though, some days you can get the tail just like breathing, other times, you ain't gonna get any. 2. See gatorfan comment #2 3. Everything's relative, so I live in the now.
  • TimboAtl
    15 years ago
    1. I agree with Dougster. I like to sample all the candy in the candy store. If you are in a club known for extras, you have a least a 50% sucess rate of finding FS in the club. 2. No wife or GF. Sometimes get lucky at last call at a regular bar, but mostly rely on clubs. 3. Been going to clubs for 30 plus years, just feel comfortable there. Ever try a singles bar? Yuk! Cheaper in the long run than a wife.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    #1. Every time I've gotten extra, it's been offered before I've asked. Now, I'm ugly, out of shape, pushing 50, about 70 lbs overweight, and am somewhT less than spectacularly endowed, so i'm not sure why that's happening. I am going to do my best to continue doing like I do, though, if this is the result. So the question becomes, how do I pick the ones I accept? First, looks, smells and acts clean. No obvious signs of being strung out, doesn't look like a cadaver, no overpowering odors from her mouth or other areas, and has decent looking teeth. Not foolproof, but as a first filter, it works. After that, normal personality factors, how willing she is to hold normal conversation, sense of humor, etc. Next is what she lets me get away with before making the offer. If the girl has never even seen me before, and offers extra, my cop/ROB filter starts triggering. The only exception to that last is my current favorite who, on my first dance with her, had me out, covered, and in her mouth almost faster than I just descibed it. #2. Married, and supplementing. No other paid. #3. My first time with a stripper was when I was 17, in Ft. Erie. Haven't stopped since. What would I change? I'd make my cum a sovereign cure for all STDs. :)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    1. At club where I am LT VIP extras rule. My ATF essentially picked me - she started playing with Mr Happy when I tipped her on stage. This continued to CR where we had sex. Call it her cheerleader good looks, nice personality, or boob job we have been doing it around 15 months both itc and otc. She is best I have had out of 20 or so strippers in last five years. She's married too, but it don't plug no holes...... 2. Wife wants just business relationship - marriage failed years ago I guess - so Strippers are 100% of my sex life nowadays - I am pushing 60. Too late to start over with new wife but 28 year old stripper atf better and cheaper anyway. What I give her pays her mortgage but heck she is giving me pussy 2-3 times week! 3. What would I change - Wish I had sarted seeing Strippers years ago. Heck I would do it even if I was happily married. Why be just one dimensional?
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I have a life beyond clubbing and that includes a sex life. That's the case with many of us, but obviously not all of us. So what? I initially notice a dancer because for some reason she must stand out from the crowd, from my point of view. But beyond that she has to show me she will be a fun person to be with in some fashion. Whatever else happens after that--happens. As far as how one gets to this point, I think you just stumble into it after a while.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have to agree with GK. I do NOT go to clubs expecting or looking for extras.But shit happens.I generally am just looking for some fun.Companionship for a few hours.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the input. As I thought, most of you looking for FS do so with ATFs. MY question about how you got to this point was taken differently than I meant it but still interesting how it was answered. "I do NOT go to clubs expecting or looking for extras." Oh please!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion