tuscl

Any day of the week?

Do you have a favorite day of the week to visit the clubs?
Have you found one day is best for what you look for (mileage, variety, etc)?

“Those calendar girls-- they got nothing on me.
I could break your heart any day of the week.”

11 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Wednesday seems to be a very slow day in D for SC's. That has it's pluses and minuses. Not as many girls working but more attention and more privacy for dances.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am sure this varies. I am a day shift guy.I like Wed-Fri.I think that the later in the week, the hungrier the girls get.Sat's are great except the pickings are a little slim but you get a lot more privacy in the lap dance rooms.Last month I hooked up with a fav on a Sat. Spent 4 hours with her.We would go play in the back, come out and drink/talk, then go play some more.I know every square inch of her body and she knows mine.I could only rate her a 7 in appearance but definitely a 10 on the couch. Sun's suck.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Erection day is always a good day. Month ends are good for the girls needing rent money.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Wednesday are the best for me.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Any day ending in the letter 'Y'.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I work the night shift, so realistically, my only days are Friday and Sunday. I know some of the local bikini/pastie bars are open during the day, but I don't particularly care for them, plus there's the fact I'd have to drink soda. I do occasionally take days off just to go to the club, and that's fun, but my favorite club generally sucks during the week, mostly less dancers, and less appealing dancers.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    I'm an afternoon-early evening guy. Based on my work schedule, I end up at the club mostly on Sunday evenings and Monday afternoons. I have multiple favorites working both of those times. There's a lot of privacy on Monday afternoons. When it comes down to it, any weekday afternoon will do.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think weekdays have better mileage but weekends have better eye candy.
    I would guess that the slowest days for strip clubs are Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. One strip club I used to know was not even open on those days! (Lollipop's here in Columbus along Route 161)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I typically work Monday through Friday. I don't like to go driving to strip clubs if I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I'm often tired by the time Friday rolls around. Sundays are pretty empty in strip clubs and not too exciting in my opinion. I'm used to most strip clubs being closed on Sunday even though I know of a couple that are open now. That leaves Saturday night. Of course if I'm off from work and not doing anything, other times and days become available. I don't enjoy crowds that much but I do enjoy seeing lots more dancers. As long as I don't have trouble finding a seat or feel like I'm not getting any attention from dancers that I want attention from, I don't mind the crowds that much. There have been a few times I felt like I was a piece of steak dropped off among a bunch of sharks (dancers swarming me). That is actually a lot better though than getting bored in a strip club wondering if you should leave or if someone interesting will appear.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I tend to go on Thursdays now (it’s the new Friday).

Sunday supposedly gets a little boring (at least according to the song), but it was a slow Sunday when a current favorite actually became a favorite. I had gotten dances from her on other visits before meeting up with her one Sunday when hardly anyone was in the club. The DJ even stopped trying to doing the promotions it was so dead. But it gave us lots of time to talk, we ended up exchanging numbers, and things developed from there. Even so, she doesn’t work Sundays anymore and I don’t think I’ve been back on a Sunday since (certainly not during football season).
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I like to go anytime between Monday and Saturday, Sundays not my prefernce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion