tuscl

Favorite clubs

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I notice that some of you have favorite clubs, what would you do if it suddenly closed for good without notice, have you got a back-up club that would then become your favorite? I imagine that in some areas of little choice a favorite club closing down is a nightmare?

20 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    You can always find a new favorite club. One good thing about strip clubs, most usually dont end up closing very quickly.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Hypothetical question, of course I hope it never happens.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I would be devastated. I have spent 8 years and thousands to build these relationships. I know who is lesbian, their kids name and ages, their martial status, etc. More than most of you would want to know. They are almost like family to me. They know my buddies and treat them well.

I do have a back up plan. I do have a favorite Atlanta club. I only go there when I need a strip club fix.I get every thing. One even offered to come to my house. Too dangerous. I some times wonder if the price trade off is right.I could save a lot of time/money if I staid local. But I would miss my girls.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs did recently close. It was a dive but my fav worked there so that's where I went most of the time. Since closing, I have gone to a couple of new clubs and back to some old favorites. There are always places with naked women who will dance for you for $.

I can't go as often as Shadowcat so I haven't built up relationships except with the one favorite. It does make for a different experience when you have someone you know well at a club.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    magicrat, I think I know of whom you speak. Loved her personality. She works Fri and Sat now. But she was low mileage for me. But raised possibilities of better things. See you next week!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    One long standing club in my area has already closed, and another is slated to close next year. Not a happy situation. Lucky for me that there are alot of clubs in LA and I can always find a backup if needed.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There's always clubs to go to. I don't stick to just my favorite, and in fact, the club I go to most is not my favorite, it just happens to be a lot closer to home. But I also think that while that place has the hottest dancers, it's not very entertaining and it's too expensive. My #1 favorite dancer of the moment is there, though, and that's something to think about.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    With the recent tightening of the rules at my favorite club, this very question came to mind!! I have already started cutting back on my visits - I'll try the slow withdrawal approach so I don't get the DT's. If the club becomes zero mileage maybe I'll have to resume OTC.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Shit happens. Dancers come and go, clubs close down. I have more than one favorite dancer and way more than one favorite club. The two or three girls I am actually friends with all have my real world information and I have theirs. If they go anywhere I will know.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I did have a favorite club close. Life goes on and other clubs open up. Fortunately in my case the new clubs were already open and became my new favorites, less expensive too and higher contact. I say less expensive even though I used to spend less money. Cheaper better lap dances seems to equal spending more in my case at least.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Yoda, I basically agree but what if the whole city shuts down? I have phone numbers for 3 but do I really want to take a chance on them? Drive 240 miles for a maybe? I emailed one of them a week ago. Still no answer.I do have one that I can trust But she quit dancing 2 years ago.But still has contacts.She will tell me if she knows.But never cock block's me.How can you lose? A beautiful buddy?
    15 years ago
    As someone else mentioned while I have a fave club I do visit others. If my fave club were to close it would be a fairly seamless transition to a new fave. Just would take a bit to get to know the girls in depth but sometimes the experimentation is fun!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    londonguy,

Maybe not quite nightmarish, but definitely inconvenient. My regular club opened a year and a half ago, and is the only local option for laps. If it closed, I would have to go back to the bad old days: Save clubbing for business trips, or drive 2-3 hours (round-trip) to Baltimore area for laps.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Do a map search and click on Detroit; 48 clubs, including Windsor. Add in Ypsi and Belleville, up to 50. And that's not counting other cities within 1 hr. It's too bad the auto industry isn't doing as well.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Here in Houston there are dozens of strip clubs. It is a high contact town and extras are very available itc in many of them while a lot of gals will work otc. I have probably half a dozen clubs withing 10 - 15 minutes of me. Lets just say the roster is really deep.....
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat is right. We spend countless hours, visits and dollars building relationships at our favorite club. Something like that is hard to replace. I know because I had to go through it. My longtime regular club was quite a place. I knew the owners, the staff and my favs. It's a good feeling to be recognized when you walk in. I don't expect that tyupe of un experience to ever be du-0licated. When the opwners sold, the top level comraderied ended but the staff and dancer and relationships remained up to the end which came about due to a settlement to avoid eminent domain.

Seeing this coming started I working on a new regular relatiolnship in tandem with my old one. But again, I spent hundreds of $$ in the processs of doing this. Not that I wouldn't have spent it eventually, but that it was accelerated to build the new bridge.

So a closing is not a great thing to contemplate if you've made an investment.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Wouldn't bother me. When I go strip clubbing, I always hit four clubs. I've built up relationships with staff at all of them, though one is my favorite. And this is Florida, so there's an abundance of clubs.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    kahoot's is my favorite club but club x is a decent back up. However, if one of those two club were to close it would probably be the ones along Route 161, which is Club X. Several clubs along Route 161 have already gone under (Danny's gold fox and Dockside Dolls) and some have gone downhill (Dreamgirl, DollHouse).
    Kahoot's on the other hand, is in an upscale neighborhood with wealthier customers who support the club with buying those overpriced VIP suites.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also here in Columbus, clubs don't close as often as they change management. Sometimes this new management makes the club feel completely different.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Wouldn't be a problem in S. Florida.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion