tuscl

private/vip room

I've always had lapdances one $20 dance at a time, but never in the VIP or private room. Recently however I've come into some extra holiday cash and was thinking of wasting it in the worst possibly way. What should I expect for a 15 or 30 minute 1-on-1 session? YMMV, true, but how is it going to be different than what I already get?

18 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I heard from one stripper that the VIP rooms get busy around christmas because guys are feeling more generous or they feel more lonely if they are away from family.

What club were you thinking about?

It really is just one long lap dance at most clubs. Nothing special. Especially with your first session. She might even stop lap dancing and talk for a little bit. Don't expect any extras. Also it kind of sucks because it costs like $200-300/half hour and then they expect you to tip the host %15 and not to mention they might charge you for drinks or an expensive bottle of champagne.

Also don't pay with credit card or else they will charge a 15% surcharge and if you leave a tip on your credit card receipt that goes to the host, not the dancer. The dancer will not care about dancing for you if she knows you don't have a lot of cash on you.

Also avoid paying in advance for the VIP rooms even if the club claims it is their policy...just politely decline and go to another club later or on a different night.

Consider it this way: if you need to get to point A to point B you can either take a taxi or take a limo? If you want some grinding and dancing you can buy lap dances or VIP sessions.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also if you want some insight into VIP rooms check out the stripping forum at stripperweb.com

It is full of dancers bragging about how badly they ripped their customers off in the VIP rooms.

"I take fake shots with some rich guy at the bar, I pretend to get tipsy while he gets inebriated. He is to the point of closed eyes and slurring, and we go to the Champagne room. He takes out $1500 on his credit card (he doesn't realize he's even doing this) and passes out. At this club, you have to leave your thumb print on the receipt to avoid a chargeback, so my manager just picks up his hand and puts his thumb in the ink and on the receipt. The guy was passed out and didn't even know what was happening. I grabbed the $$$ and walked out. Easiest $1500 I ever made."
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here is another VIP room story:
    "Ok. I had an old guy ask if I wanted to go to VIP. He said he wanted full sex. Well, I just smiled and winked and played along. He hands his CC to the manager, the manager brings me the dance dollars, and we proceed back to the 275$ room. I whispered to the bouncer to keep an extra eye out, and as soon as I started dancing, his hands started grabbing. Within seconds the bouncer was came in and told the guy if he touches me again he's out. The guy was like, "But, I thought..." with this stupid look on his face. ha ha! I took the money and just walked out of there! Any time a guy insults me with some shit like that, I totally take all of his money and don't feel bad about it."

I hope these quotes I copied and pasted for you show that the dancers will treat you more like a human ATM machine than they already do, if you start doing VIP sessions instead of normal lap dances.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    My standard response when a dancer suggests a 30-minute VIP is "But what are we going to do for the other 27 and a half minutes?"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    how much does the 30 min cost at paper moon? I remember reading about their lap dances costing $50
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, at that kind of money, a road trip to Detroit becomes worth it, especially for the $10 days some clubs have. I'm talking about the stories you posted, and not The Paper Moon (though Steve has a good response there! Sounds like he's ahead of the game and saving money. I won't do a 1/2hr VIP unless it's like Brad's Brass' $100; rather, I'd go the per song cost route and save money!)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sam - got to be $250 at least.

BerryDingle - Seriously, if you do have "Money to Blow," then why not give it a shot?

Other fun stuff you could try - find a couple dancers you like and get some 2-girl dances; if you see a dancer you like on stage, tip her and invite her to join your group until you have a whole table of girls fawning over you. For the cost of a VIP you could feel like a "baller" for a couple hours.

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    BerryDingle, get some lap dances and save some of the money
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Like others said, a first time deal with other than dancing is rare. It does happen (3 times for me)if you are at least known in a club.

You walk in cold, you just get dancing, is a good rule to follow.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    BD- I haven't been to SA in a while, can't help you there. Are you thinking ROAD TRIP?? If you REALLY came into extra $$, and feel a bit daring, check out some fares to San Diego, and drive across the border to TJ. If you have more cash and don't feel so daring, fly to Reno, & cab/drive to some "ranches b/t Reno & Carson City.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    I've never been to VIP at the club I to, but, it's probably gonna be the same response as doing a one song ordeal. It's the luck of the draw when you agree to do VIP dances. As for me, I've had bad 1-song dances, and i've had great 1-song dances. So, I imagine it's gonna be the same for VIP. It all depends on the girl. The only difference that I would think is that you spend $300 or so in VIP and $30 at 1- dance songs. I've been disappointed in some of them at 1-dance songs; so, imagine how disappointed i'd be at VIP. It's a gamble, it really is. It's like buying tickets online to a baseball game. You don't know what the weather conditions are gonna be like, you don't know how the game's gonna go (if it's blowout); so, that's a gamble too. Good luck!!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Generally I avoid VIP. At my favorite SC club it is unnecessary with my favs. In Atlanta it is a must. If you want good action.$35-50 to the house for 30 mins. Then $100-200 for the dancer. At some upscale clubs this price can sky rocket.I now have a favorite Atlanta club.My last 4 trips have been a total success.But you gotta pick the dancers wisely.They are not all that permissive.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Some girls will talk most of the time, some will dance the whole time. Depends on the girl and the culture of the particular club, YMWV. One time a girl fell asleep on top of me during a 30 minute session. That pissed me off.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I love to snuggle but a passed out dancer is definitely a turn off.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I never paid for an expensive room at a strip club. If I ever thought of using one, I would not take a dancer I wasn't already friendly with. I'm not Bill Gates. I seem to have a gazillion relatives so the holidays usually mean not much time to go to any strip clubs for me. I'm really looking forward to time off from work though.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    A lot of the gals who post on SW are old has been ROB's. The forums are full of their "how to" and kudos to each other on ripping customers. They very much resented my comments there (they know they are no competetion for extraas girls) and I was eventually kicked off the board by this AH mod.

To me the VIP / CR room is for one thing - getting extras - BJ, HJ, FS. As I am LT VIP at a local club where extras are available this is no problem there. At other clubs you should negotiate exactly what you will be getting as YMMV. If the VIP room fee is high say $125, then why not see if she will meet you otc at a motel? I will not pay a VIP room fee of say over $25. Never, ever give them your credit card LOL.

• stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Listen to Chris Rock.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also it's like a crooked sales job for them...the more and more they talk about how great it will be the less likely it will be fun for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion