tuscl

Police: Dad watched strippers while son slept in truck

He called 911 to report his truck was stolen and his son was lost about 1:15 this morning. Police say Crawford was just too drunk and couldn't remember where he parked the truck outside of the Sassy Kat's Showclub.

A truck driver left his 5-year-old son in a truck while he went into a strip club, according to police. Officers arrested Donald Crawford this morning.

He called 911 to report his truck was stolen and his son was lost about 1:15 this morning. Police say Crawford was just too drunk and couldn't remember where he parked the truck outside of the Sassy Kat's Showclub.

Police found the boy inside the truck watching cartoons. Crawford faces neglect and public intoxication charges.
November 24, 2009

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-dad-strip…

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Nothing quite like a little quality father-and-son time.

Here's a question to ponder: How many times has the 5-yr-old had to drive them home???
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    He should have taken the boy inside. I bet a cute 5 yr old would be a great chick magnet
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    amazing.....................
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    It was apparently a giant, purple tractor-trailer truck, and he couldn't find it??
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I agree. Amazing he could dial 9-1-1 but could not remember where he parked at. He could have left an extra cell phone in the car and asked his son where he was at. Of course that would require too many brain cells to dial that many digits.

I heard worse though recently. In South Carolina, one 17 year old girl learned a new trick with a gun. She spinned the revolver and put it up to her boyfriends head. Boom, it accidently went off for the first time while she supposedly did that trick over a dozen times already without pointing it at anyone and nothing unusual. Now she faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted. Pretty girl too. I was told a long time ago to respect guns and never point it at anyone unless you're prepared to shoot them. Stupidity kills.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The real shadowcat would be a magnet.But he really hates to travel. 5 mins to the Vets office once a year is his limit. A strong one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion