tuscl

What would you do?

Friday, December 4, 2009 6:47 AM
One of my faves told me she wanted to have her hood pierced. She told me it would cost about $50. What would you do? A. Give her $50 and tell her to get it done B. Tell her that you hoped she could find the money C. Tell her you will pay for it but you want to see it done D. Nothing

17 comments

• gk
    15 years ago
    She's a fave, but does she deserve this "extra" from you and what might the investment be worth to you in the long run: a)in terms of you fav relationship or b) in the context of a "friend" relationship? Answer that yourself. If it's a go, then see if she wants you to be there with her.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    D. Whenever a dancer starts talking about needing money (club fined her for being late, she got a traffic ticket, she has to take cat to vet, to cite a few recent examples) I usually just pretend I didn't hear her. One advantage of loud music in the clubs.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I'd tell her to blow me.
  • TomGp
    15 years ago
    Tell her that $50 is a good investment and she'll get that back in less than a week. My ATF has 3 peicing (one in the hood and 2 in the lips) if the pussy is good to start with that just will make her look incredible. Also in the hood and ex with one said she had better orgasms with it than without.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    E. Tell her you're turned off by piercings (like me) and strongly hint you'll take your business elsewhere.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    My Fav is pierced already, but $50 isn't much, so if she will let you take her and watch, do it. Piercings really make a girl hotter to me, I love 'em. Steve, I agree. Many times I have been asked for drinks and food, recently xmas money. I just keep right on talking as if I didn't hear it...well except for my fav, I do buy her drinks and food anyway. Sucker!!
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Unfortunately, a trade off of more piercings seems to be less shaving. Not so good.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Well. I learned a new word "hood". I do not like piercings. I do put up with them on two favs. They both know I dislike them but will never change.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Unless you are the one that asked her to get the piercing, why would you pay for it? It's something she wanted to do so she should pay. I'd do nothing and after it's done, ask her to let me see it.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I'd probably just reply: "Ouch!"
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I'll side with the folks who think this is just another way to separate you from your money. However, if you think you can parley more mileage, or even an OTC encounter out of it, why wouldn't you give it a shot? After all, unless this is already a relationship you don't want to screw up, if the question is "what do I get out of the deal", and the answer is "nothing", then you've lost just that, nothing, by asking.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't like hood rings or tongue piercings but they do hint at higher than normal mileage.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    then again if you have to look for hints like tongue rings and hood rings for mileage then the club probably sucks anyways. (as do nearly all columbus clubs)
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    There will be post-op soreness. Will you be able to give the "boo-boo" a soothing and healing kiss?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I don't care for piercing or tats. My ATF had tats, but her being a beautiful Asian over rode that. I talked her out of getting other tats, and once bought her a custom made piece of jewelry to prevent one.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I don't care for piercings there. If they ask for $50 then I can tack that on at otc session if she poses for photos. I do not give money for services not performed.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    jab: "What would you do?" You're kind of wet behind the ears aren't you? Answer is obviously: tell her to suck your dick for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion