tuscl

last dance, part 2

LeeH
Georgia
Thursday, December 3, 2009 7:48 AM
On the "Last Dance" thread, someone said "I don't like the mad scramble for one more dance before closing, because it will always be lame and rushed." Although I can understand his point, I've actually experienced the opposite. I've probably had a half-dozen last dances before closing, and the worst one was quite good. And sometimes, they're higher mileage than usual -- maybe the dancer is trying to ensure that you'll come back specifically for her. So is my experience unusual?

10 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't know if your experience is unusual, but the only times I remember the last dance being better than normal was when the ATF was giving them, or if it was someone I was going to go OTC with later.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I made the comment about "lame and rushed," so I will elaborate: Given the ready availability of FS at clubs I attend, I have almost no interest in a dance that is just a dance. They are "lame." And I don't like to worry about any time limit, even if things may sometimes proceed quite rapidly as a matter of course. Thus, with closing as a definitive time limit, last dances are "rushed."
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    On the other hand, on a couple of occasions I've had hour dances last until closing time, even if they started more, sometimes significantly more, than an hour before closing.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    how, just so you know, I wasn't knocking on you. And given how high the bar is set for you (given the abundance of FS), I can see that you'd classify something like that as lame. ;-) Usually, I am using dances as an "audition" to decide if I want to go VIP. Remember, this is Atlanta -- so if there's nothing but "Atlanta air" in a floor dance, fuggetaboutit. The last "last dance" I had was with a dancer I had just met, and by the time she was done, she had *me* ready to go VIP right then. My next time back at the club, I made a bee-line for her. We *did* have one drink first, but I set a personal record for "time in club to time in VIP" that night. ;-)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am never in a club at closing time. I am too old for that shit. I am usually otta there by 8PM. However I quite frequently get hit up by the girls getting off day shift. If they are a favorite, I go for it. I am never disappointed. That's why they are favorites.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Another question that goes along with this is does a dancer give a better dance at the start or end of her shift? or is there no difference? From my experience I would rather get a dancer early then late in her shift. She is only human and is going to be tired. I know there might be exceptions..but this is from my experience ymmv
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Samsung, this may not be what you are looking for, but I've learned to not basically jump on a dancer as she starts her shift. I am not saying that you do. I've seen time and time again, dancers walk into the room, get hit upon immediately by someone and blow them off. Now if they hit on me, well obviously that's different. I remember one of my favorites walk in, look around, heave a huge sigh,(nice sight by the way, LOL) and go to the bar to get a startup drink. I agree that they should be more energetic at the beginning of their shift and when I can I like to be in the club at shift change, so I can see both the day shift and evening gals to get a better selection. So I guess I really can't say that beginning or ending a shift causes a difference. I have had both really good dances and lame dances, depending on the gal.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Need to find a happy medium. At the beginning of their shift they are not loose enough. Need a couple of drinks and some suckers to warm them [view link] the end of their shift many of them are tired and just want to get it over with so that they can go home. Being able to find this medium is an art.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    So what shadowcat is saying is that we all need to practice more so we can get better at the art. ;-)
  • BobsBigBoy
    15 years ago
    I've been reading this with interest, because it covers my basic questions. I want to get full mileage from a VIP dance. I'm willing to tip well. The other day (4 pm), I was with a girl for the second time (I saw her a week before, she let me play with her boobs and pussy, and I gave her a digital orgasm. The second time I repeated the attention to her, while she gave me a hand job. Worth every penny. So, when's the best time to get maximum mileage. Afternoon, when there are few or no other patrons? Late at night, close to closing? Shift change? I like to negotiate beforehand, so I know what I'm getting (paying for). I ask what I can touch,, what I can play with, what she will do with her hands, etc. Up front. So, what's the best strategy for getting a truly satisfying VIP session?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion