tuscl

Stripper Muscles

Stripper Muscles

I complimented a dancer last night on her lean, well toned, athletic body (think swimmer or beach volleyball player, not bodybuilder), and asked if she worked out. She laughed, said no, dancing was her workout (like 9 out of 10 dancers I ask) and that she had “Stripper Muscles.”

So, anyone else like this type?

10 comments

• Well, I like all types, but I do like this one. There is a girl at the place I frequent most often who's ripped like a motherfucker but she too says she doesn't work out. I believe she has been busted for drugs like crack or meth, however.

Actually, one of the strippers there is actually a personal trainer. While incredibly sexy, she doesn't have the "stripper muscles" that this girl has.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Big Al's in Peoria, had a gal exactly like you speak of, (with perfect body symmetry as well), who was in "Playboy's Best of College" issue. Only thing was she moved like a blur when on stage (full nude.) I think the message was, if you want to see her, pay up for a $20 couch dance or VIP session.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes, I believe in stripper muscles. I know I couldn't hold that pole and push myself out perpendicular like some dancerss do, at least not my entire body.

And I've also seen these stripper muscles go fast when they are not used.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I used to make that mistake when I ran triathalons. I'd see a well toned stripper and it was just from "dancing".

Some of them just have good genes.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Have seen dancers whose pole technique makes a case for pole dancing being an olympic gymnastic event. Fascinating to watch.
  • plove
    15 years ago
    that's so true. i'm not sure if its because i don't stretch before i work but i always wake up sore. not to be racist or anything (hope that i don't offend anyone) but i like watching the pole palooza's on youtube to try and get my pole work up and the white girls are amazing on there and they do some amazing things.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember one time I was at a gym and wanted to compliment a personal trainer about what a nice ass she had. I walked past her desk and saw several of her older pictures and she had a very muscular body.

She was also the same personal trainer that reminded me of a stripper. She talked about how certain customers come in specifically for her but she does not date any customers even going through a divorce because they are mostly ugly and out of shape.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    plove, I know you but not sure from where. I have about 10 photos of female body builders on my hard drive. They do not turn me on.But I do not delete much. If you want them, email me. I cannot attach them to a PM.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I got a few dances a few evenings ago from a lovely Korean dancer in Austin, TX. We had almost the exact conversation, IE: no workout, just dancing.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    She danced under the name Megan in Detroit. Was a bodybuilder and fitness model, over 40. WOW!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion