tuscl

SC Mileage Increase

Monday, November 9, 2009 3:46 PM
I want to ask others members if you believe as I do that mileage in SC's has increased dramatically in the last several years? As little as 10 or 15 years ago, many clubs in my area did not allow touching. More recently, at least in my area, it is a rarity that one cannot at least touch a dancer's breasts. It is very common that touching the kitty is allowed as well as sstp, HJ's, and sometimes evev BJ's and UHM. I live in southern California and I tend to frequent nude clubs (as opposed to topless clubs with alcohol). Nude clubs are a lot more common is southern Ca. than clubs with alcohol. But more to the point, high mileage is available in most of the clubs I go to. If a club has a vip room or a decent amount of privacy then it is almost guaranteed that some type HM will be offered. When I have traveled out of state, the clubs I've visited at least allow touching if not a lot more. My question is if this is an industry wide trend or is this more indicative of the southern Ca. scene? I know there are always exceptions to what I'm saying but I'm talking about general trends in SC's through out the country. It seems dancers are more willing to offer HM than ever before. The economy may be a factor in the last year or two but I'm talking about besides that. It's my opinion that SC's have become the defacto brothels of times past. Years ago, in urban areas, one could find brothels that were tolerated by LE. Now, it's the legal SC's that have replaced the illegal brothels. I know that mp's also are a factor but they tend to operate in the legal fringes. What do other members think about this?

22 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes mileage has increased substantially at SC's over the past 8-9 years. In my local area LE has been going after many of the clubs during these past few months.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    In the 90's Detroit clubs had definate rules and restrictions, crossed by a few on the QT. Now, HM is almost common and you don't have to ask. I have been faked out more than once by a dancer who was eager to go further than I was ready for. HM is usually given, unsolicited, in the hope of getting a huge tip. Sone dancers have been known to make a scene when they don't get tipped for unsolicited HM. If your cash is thin, it's usually a good idea to ask her to slow down and take it easy. If she's savvy, she will understand that you are not ready to tip for HM without it being said. Risk: You might get a lame, so-so dance.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    I remember being in the Landing Stripin the late 1980s and we thought that mileage was good then ---we could lit at the tits as they gave us table dances, and if we paid to go upstairs the dancer would crawl over us - and we got good grandage astion ---but nothing ever came our of the pants and the dancers would never discuss OTC ----now it is an accepted fact in Detroit that Mr Happy will definitely be out in fresh air and that your tongue or at least a finger would be inside of the kitty -- and with only a small amount of coaxing Mr Happy will definitely be happy and warm as he goes into hiding inside of the dancer. . The thing I remember was that table dances used to be five dollars each and a trip upstairs would put you out ten dollars per song There sure have been changes!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Within the past 2 years the mileage in Columbus, OH has significantly dropped off...there are still a few jackjoints but the upscale clubs have become more strict after several of them were fined.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    You're NOT kidding, Sam! I still have nightmares about the lone nipple I saw in Columbus...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    sstp?
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    I agree that mileage increased. There have been some big changes to a club that I've been going to for many years. For instance, this club, that's about 10 years old, went from no touching, not even a shoulder, to touching. Now, it does depend on the girl. Now, they seem to encourage u to touch their breasts and other places; and, probably in hopes of a big tip.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Don't go to Montana - they don't allow touching the dancers.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    My mileage here in L.A. has always been high, so for me it has sustained throughout my clubbing years. The major change I have seen throughout this recession is that I'm getting hit up by dancers that never used to approach me before.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My experience is much less than a lot of posters on [view link] my first taste about 12 years ago in Memphis and it got my interest perked. For the next 4 years I got back to Memphis about 3 or 4 times a years, using gambling trips to Tunica MS as an excuse. In the last 8 years, I have been able to spend 3 or 4 days a month at a strip club. Overall, I don't think my mileage has increased from 12 years ago. But my mileage with individual dancers has greatly increased. I attribute this to getting to know them well and gaining their trust. I pretty much stay with dancers on my favorites list. I have about a 50% success rate with dancers new to [view link] my favorite club I know their limits and they know my expectations. The low mileage dancers avoid me. They know what I like and know I get it. Put me in the YES category.
  • rayallen
    15 years ago
    The club I used to go to in Columbus, OH was very high mileage, everything but FS, you had to be clever about it but it was there for not very much $. I am now in Charlotte and have just started exploring... anyone have any good ideas?
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    In my experience mileage is definately up significantly in the past couple of years. (Could it be the economy that drives this phenomenom?) Yesterday I visited The Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, not one of my favorite SCs generally due to crowds, smoke, and low mileage in the wide open VIP area. What a change! Crowds were non-existent and smoke was gone as well. Now the dancers nearly outnumbered the custies. I had 12 dances in the VIP area with multiple dancers and never had another couple in the area. Perhaps not surprisingly, dancers were ready to party and nothing was off limits. Hands were roaming, offers of take-out were made by multiple girls, and mileage was markedly increased over all previous visits.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    rayallen, my advice drive south to the Columbia SC Platinum Plus. I am driving over from Atlanta on Thu for a 3 day stay.I have a TUSCL buddy driving down from Asheville to hang with me on Thu. Another driving down from Wilmington to meet up with me on Fri.I have another buddy that lives in Charlotte, another in VA, and another in DC. They know the score.
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    In follow-up to my earlier post, returned to Inner Room tonight to explore whether my experience yesterday was a fluke or a legitimate trent of higher mileage. Wow! No fluke. Left the IR and stopped in at Blush, another area club not know for high mileage. Place was pretty dead compared to IR but I soon discovered that the mileage was still high. Got only a couple of laps for pure "research" for the TUSCL fraternity. With those dances my total for the two days here in Florida was 24 dances in three clubs and wss able to "dip my finger" every time. Mileage is definitely on the rise!
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I think mileage has generally gone up. One of the main reasons may be partially due to the large amount of money to be made in the lap dance rooms and in the champagne rooms. While I don't spend the amount of money necessary to visit the champagne room, I suspect they would not continue to exist if most did not offer a lot of extras. The same is also true of the lap dance rooms. Based on most of the experiences revealed on TUSCL, most customers are not going to purchase multiple dances at $10-$30 a pop unless they are getting something more than an air dance. In addition, the club owners will tolerate/risk high contact dances since they will be able to charge the dancers more and the overall club revenue will increase due to the increased customer base. So I guess I am saying a lot of the mileage is driven by the amount of money being spent in clubs today, something that was not true (in most cities)20 years ago. Tampa and New York city were ahead of the curve offering very high mileage even in the 80's.
  • rayallen
    15 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat, I am going to have to get down to Columbia when I get some time off work. I've read some of the reviews and it seems like a good time. Does anyone have any intel on Charlotte clubs though... I am not going out of the city for a while and I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket
  • hobby_guy
    15 years ago
    So, from the replies it seems mileage has generally increased nationwide. From time to time, some municipalities may attempt to control mileage but, by and large, eventually fail. This is good for us, of course. I'm conservative in my views except for allowing adults to take care of and make decisions for themselves. If two people want to exchange money for certain activities it's really none of the government's business as long as no one is harmed. The do-gooder mentality of some people trying to save us from ourselves doesn't work - an example being prohibition. Getting back to SC's, they have become very exciting places to visit. Back when I was new to the scene and mileage wasn't as readily available, it was almost torture to watch these beautiful naked women and not be able to touch (or more). Now, it's common to be titillated by a beautiful woman one moment and then be satisfied with her soon thereafter. It's a wonderful country!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Mileage has increased but the quality of strippers has declined, so it hasn't become any easier to have fun, unless you're just looking for brothel service. I don't think there is as much money being spent in clubs as there was about 10 years ago. Maybe more on room fees and hand jobs, far less on lap dances. A greater share of a smaller pie to the club, less to the strippers.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I got about a 2 minute hand job at bar today from a dancer that had her tits hang out. She really wanted my wallet to open up. It wasn't a happy ending for either of us. I have to say, a free HJ for demonstration purposes only isn't the worst thing that can happen to you.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Not much change (AFAIK) here in NOLa ... :( ...
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Mileage has definitely increased. FS is available in most clubs in the New Port Richey, Florida area, if you have the money and the right dancer. BJs and HJs are pretty much a given, in the champagne rooms.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Do you think your getting getting "hit up" by dancers that never used to approach you before lends credence to the discussion in another topic about lesbians and that social times make them more likely to partake? And the economic times forced their hand, so to speak?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion