tuscl

Pretty Girl with a Crooked Smile

Maybe I've just got too used to strippers all having perfectly straight and bleached white teeth. Anyway, it was a little disconcerting when the honey I was with (who would have been an 8 otherwise) smiled and revealed a mouthful of crooked teeth.

So, do crooked teeth bother you?

23 comments

• Player11
    15 years ago
    Not really, it can sometimes be a turnon. I knew one gal with them who really loved to suck.

A strippers teeth would be a turnoff if they were missing or rotting out bc of Aids.
  • Crooked teeth ruin everything. If a stripper has a jacked up grill I would not look at her
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I see many more strippers with crooked teeth than straight ones. Perhaps it's a matter of geography. I don't mind some malposition of the teeth. Perfection is not natural. A small diastema between the two central incisors is attractive and sexy. A slight overbite can be sexy.

When a girl looks like she's throwing gang signs when she talks it's a definite turn off. Not as bad as missing teeth and visible decay, however. I know a stripper who seems to be a really intelligent woman. She's well-read, funny, and a heck of a lot of fun to talk to. She seems fit and healthy. Shiny hair, good skin, quick wit. Not a druggie, by all accounts. But she didn't come from money and has crooked teeth AND some neglect issues. It's a shame because it does detract from her appearance. Super cute otherwise. Pretty face. Great bod.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    So, potheadpl is a dental assistant. Who knew?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Not quite. Same industry. I'm a lab tech. Dentures and crowns.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I'm not bothered by imperfect teeth. I don't care for the West Virginia snaggletooth look, nor the store-bought look of too-perfect teeth bleached to the point of a blue glow.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    There's a girl at a local club who I'm assuming had pretty bad teeth. Maybe not bad from a decay standpoint, but judging from the severity of her overbite she definitely had orthodontic issues. Instead of getting braces, she got a bunch of veneers. Really, really white veneers. I'm guessing they're older, because they glow under the club lighting. It looks weird. Kind of like that episode of "Friends" when Ross bleached his teeth. So she's a redhead with a spray tan and glowing bluish-white teeth. But she does have gigantic fake boobs.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I prefer them over the crooked girls w/pretty smiles.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    teeth play a very small factor in picking out someone for lap dances. Price, T&A, and personality play more into it.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    A dancer's teeth are not too important to me as long as she has them all. Her figure, personality, and lap dance skills are far ahead in the importance catagory.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I just don't think i would like it if a crooked teeth dancer was biting me...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    A famous 19th century prostitute, Squirrel Tooth Sally had 9 kids and lived into her 90's. While she was married, I bet they weren't all his.

• mmdv26
    15 years ago
    When her head is buried in my lap, I can't see her teeth.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I did come across one dancer in Detroit who seemingly fit the "former meth user" visual in that her teeth seem to have drasticly, prematurely aged.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't know, because I don't really look at their teeth, and frankly, its something I never thought about, except I remember this one dancer named April at one of my old favorite clubs who was basically missing half her teeth and it was not pretty. I think she was a meth head, at least at one point in time, though.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    pretty face, smile, very important to me. so yes, crooked teeth are a big turnoff.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I know two dancers at my favorite club that are wearing braces. The first was a total turnoff before the braces. Now she looks fine. The other just had a slight separation on her two front teeth. It didn't look that bad to me but she wanted them fixed. She is now going to dental hygienist school.If I drive the 240 miles to let her clean my teeth, do I still get to grope her?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat,
    Braces could be a whole new topic ... say, if the girl is young
    looking...maybe with her hair in pigtails...and wearing a schoolgirl
    outfit....oh,my!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I can honestly say I've never had a BJ by a girl with braces.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Oh, Steve! Bogart's Lounge in Inkster has your girl! Only, she doesn't do extras ... says "I do okay without doing it." I gave her some biz on $10 lap day awhile back, and was disappointed. Rather than pigtails though I think she had the Swiss Miss' braids...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I just found this out recently from my 2 examples above. Braces are now done with plastic rather than the old style metal mouth.Makes BJ's less scary.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadow,

Plastic better than metal? Never had a PAPER cut? :-)
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago

Player11 says:
    Posted: 11/01/09

"A famous 19th century prostitute, Squirrel Tooth Sally had 9 kids and lived into her 90's. While she was married, I bet they weren't all his."

Player, I didn't realize you were that old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion