tuscl

Favorite giving dances to other guys

Just wondering how you would handle this situation:

I had been with a fav for about an hour, mix of dances, drinks and hanging out, GFE style. She excuses herself to go to the bathroom and on the way some guy stops her, talks to her, then points at me. When she comes back, she said the guy wanted to know if I was going to “allow” anybody else to get dances from her. I told my fave I wouldn't want to stop her from making money and she should go give him a dance, which she did. Then another guy asked her for a dance. After that she made her way back to me and we spent some more GFE time before I had to leave.

24 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Like the new profile pic, Steve!

You should've pimped out the fav... Told her you're taking most of her money to put in a savings account in her name, for retirement of course!

• how
    15 years ago
    I'd hope to handle it just like you, Steve229.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Remember, no emotional commitment exists, either way.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Steve, you did it right! There is no room for jealousy in a strip club. By dancer or customer.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Done exactly the same thing. As it turned out some time later, one of the guys she danced for and sat with a bit before she left him to come back to me turned out to be a guy she moved in with. Didn't last long and she turned to me for emotional support during her times wit him. Must have been a "prince"!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Think of it as they are getting your sloppy seconds. The tits they will be licking were the ones you were licking first.

This is one reason I like getting lap dances from dancers who just got to work instead of those who have been working there for hours.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    "The tits they will be licking were the ones you were licking first."

First? Spoken like a true optimist.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "The tits they will be licking were the ones you were licking first."

First? Spoken like a true optimist.
    =====================================================================

Sam, I think first the manager gets a taste, then the valet, followed by the cook(s), then the bartender(s), and finally the bouncers. Unknown though is what the dancers do to each other prior to "showtime"...
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Steve, only difference is she would know she doesn't have to check with me first. No more than I would check with her before welcoming another stripper onto my lap while she's busy.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I always encouraged my favs to seek out other guys. Didn't want the girls getting too comfy with me and then being grouchy when their expected income fell short. I liked to think of myself as home base.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Let's keep this in perspective. This is a a topless club guys. I understand that you do get possesive of your favorite ,but you must understand that it is also a business for most of these girls.Sounds like she handled it the right way.

Steve, sounds like you handled it the way you should have.

She has now proved to you why you have her as your favorite.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I think Judy's right, it's business. It's up to the girl to handle the situation, to politely tell the next guy she'll be with him and that she's finishing up with Steve229. I dont think we customers really have any bearing in the situation, no customer should be speaking with another about getting lap dance with a stripper he is sitting with. This is simple strip club etiquette.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "Baby, baby don't get hooked on me..."
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    In the clubs where I used to hang out regularly, I always thought it was amusing watching some of the other regulars try and assert their "territory" when they walked in. They'd try and make eye contact with "their" dancers and pout if (usually when) the girls didn't walk right over. If the girl was with me, sometimes I'd wager on whether he was going to send a dancer or a waitress over and how long it would take.

It didn't really annoy me, I just found it interesting.

I usually understand a trip to the back to mean she wants to scope out prospects, so it's no big deal if she gets intercepted. If I want her to come back I'll mention it when she stands. Same deal when I get up to tip another girl. If the girl I'm sitting with cares she'll ask if I'm coming back. Having guys interrupt a lap dance is another thing entirely.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    Happened to me on my last trip to a favorite club. I was sitting with a fav dancer when she got called up on stage. She said when she got finished we would go have our fun, as she knew I had to leave at a certain time. Well, there happened to be 3 or 4 guys evidently throwing money around like crazy as they had most of the decent dancers sitting with them, and one of them tipped her on stage. After her dances she went over and sat at their table, which was fine. However, she sat there until it was time for me to leave (probably an hour and never did a dance), so I simply left. I stopped by another club and discovered a new dancer with whom I had a lot of fun. I sort of had my nose out of joint, but the day turned out pretty well. Don't get possessive as there are plenty of pretty ladies to go around.....generally.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    chandler - touche

"I ain't missing you at all, since you've been gone away
    I ain't missing you, no matter what my friends say"
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    A mentally challenged guy has a huge crush on my favorite girl. She's a real sweetheart and always spends some time talking to him, even though he doesn't have any money.

I realized she was costing herself money by being so nice, so when she wasn't looking I slipped the guy a bunch of singles and told him to give them to her. He was really happy. So happy that when he tipped her he gave her all of them at once($10 or so) and told her "that nice guy gave these to me". Needless to say, the dances she gave me were really hot afterwards. :-)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    potheadpl, mentally challenged? are you sure he wasnt just drunk?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    pothead, you get the "humanitarian of the week" award!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    gatorfan---this guy is retarded. Not Down's Syndrome but really really slow.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've never noticed any mental special needs individuals at strip clubs before, but I've seen plenty with physical impairments.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    And dancers can be surprisingly warm hearted towards the
    disabled. I saw a wounded Iraqi war vet in the club once and the
    girls treated him great.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've seen one customer who was disabled with one arm frequent the local jack joint all the time. The brazilian girls serviced everyone without discrimination.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    MOST
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion