tuscl

2001 Odyssey online

2001 Odyssey has started showing a cam of their dressing room. The girls can also chat online and get tipped. Also go private ($3 a minute for us) to masturbate or use toys. I primariy use it to preview the girls and see who is working.

Is it the wave of the future.

2001live.com

9 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I doubt it. All of the girls that I know want their dressing room to be off limits to customers.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Yeah right, and in the future, all clubs will have cheezy looking spaceships on their roofs.

This sounds a little phony to me. I bet there will always have to be places where the strippers can get away from cameras if they want. Except for passing through, you'll probably mainly see them only when they're trying to make money off you. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Yeah, thanks fgt21. Free DR preview didn't do that much for me, although getting a preview of who is working on a particular night might be useful. $3/minute to jack off? No thanks, I'll hit a free site for that.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah it is pretty cool. But the $3/min is too high.
    One club in Columbus, OH (Doll House) has no door on their dressing room and you can see inside of it because it is across the hall from the men's room.
    Too small for anything to really go on in there.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I would never want to be viewed in the dressing room. I can see if the club had kind of a "on deck" circle that would be viewable to the public.....but no way in hell should the actual dressing room be open to all.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Myu thoughts: Dancers need a private space of ther own.

If a club wants to tap a voyeur market, set something up and charge for it. But, pay dancers to participate. And, don't take something away from dancers in the process.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I was reading on their site that they claim that some users spend $3,000 each year on web cam chats. $3,000 is a waste of money for this stuff...They must be living out in the middle of no where away from the strip clubs or just very rich. 2001live.com pays their advertisers/referrals 25% of all sales so the profit margins must be very high on this kind of stuff.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj,

One time I was working in a club on their computers. Turns out their server was in the dressing room. When I went back to work on it, there was some "stirring about". After a few minutes, I just blended into the background. Took quite awhile to "fix" that pesky ol' computer. :)
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    See how you are clubber......................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion