tuscl

Ok.....help me out here guys.....

Explain yourselves if you please.........."OTC" "ITC".....etc.

Fill in all these voids in conversation for an "innocent newbie" such as myself, I am completely lost!

You might as well be "bleeping" out the bad stuff because it's over my head in most threads, and it would take way too much effort to take an "educated" guess at them.

I assume these definitions so far:

OTC = outside the club?
ITC = inside the club?
BJ = duh!
HJ = obvious!

FS = ?

...what else?

9 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    FS = full service
    there is a glossary on this site by the way.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here I did a little looking around tuscl and found it for you:
    http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=67

• jess_cowgirl84
    15 years ago
    Thank you much, I'll spend a few minutes studying up on those terms so I can start over-using them........

On a random note....I'm kinda feeling "blah" today, so anyone wanting to cheer me up with some interesting banter would be greatly appreciated, either here in the thread or on msn messenger.......*hint hint*
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Jess, I sent you a message -- click on your "messages" link atop this page...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Jess - I am so glad to c u on this site. Your posts are very refreshing and much needed.
  • jess_cowgirl84
    15 years ago
    Ok, I think I've got it......I am sure I won't be in need of using SOME of the terms, but at least I can read a thread and not feel like it's being censored with abreviations.....lol
  • Vegeta1on1
    15 years ago
    Hey Jess, I have to agree with Player11, I do like reading your posts too. Good to have you, have fun.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Here's something interesting. I did one of those free IQ tests tonight and it said my score was 150 and here I am posting on a strip club site. Obviously looking at boobs increases IQ scores. Well some might argue otherwise. I remember I had to always drink at least 4 beers in one bar to be able to get the high score on this one driving/racing game. I say high score but I was really aiming for the number 1 spot against the AI. You had to do some drifting in that game to get there. I was doing it before I even knew what it was called.

After drinking a few beers in another bar one night, I swear on one arcade game, everything seemed to suddenly move in slow motion but I could still move and think fast. I played that game for over an hour scoring over a million points one night at the strip club. It was a slow night.

Just interesting banter for me, others may or may not be interested.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "Obviously looking at boobs increases IQ scores."

I wonder how long you could last if you made that comment as the president's Education Secretary? Not to think of the gold mine you'd provide cable news... Bet you'd have Bill Clinton holding on line 1.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion