tuscl

Girls that 'hunt' in pairs

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I find it very intimidating and don't like it when girls approach me in pairs. They are almost always extremely pushy/aggressive in their approach and always have a dialogue 'game-plan'. Anyone agree?

25 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I used to see that happen maybe a decade ago but it doesn't happen hardly at all anymore. Each girl wants all the money for themselves, not near as much on doubles-dances-teaming.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I see it a lot with newer girls. It seems to help them overcome the fear of asking for dances. In the few times I have tried doubles, I have been disappointed. The experienced dancers don't need a partner.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    London, I agree with Gator that it seldom happens now. Last time for me was Gold Club in San Francisco. I remember it because it was so awkward. One girl stepped up opposite from me at the cocktail table while the other was closer but on my other side. My attention was on the one facing me, but then adjacent dancer didn't want to be forgotten and began to interject. I felt like I was watching a tennis match from the sideline. Seemed a really amateurish approach especially for an upscale place as Gold Club bills itself to be. It wasn't long though before they were off. Then the petite, surgically-enhanced aerobics instructor wandered by -- I ordered up a back massage from her menu, which, only at a strip club, went horribly wrong and turned into 95% of her ass dug into my groin....go figure....
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Maybe this is just a Vegas thing then?
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Maybe this is just a Vegas thing then?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I've had it happen in a few places, not just Vegas. Last time was just the other week in Providence. I really don't do multiples anymore. One is always better and then it gets awkward.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    This also happens sometimes at Columbus, OH clubs. The first time I was double teamed I fell for it and wasted money. One girl will sit there while the other girl talks to me about how popular and hot the first girl is who is sitting with me. Now I see it as a ROB warning sign.

Also at Dreamgirls (I don't think they still do this) they offered a 2 girls for the price of 1 lap dance special. It was done in place of the 2fer1 dance specials. This was over 1 year ago and I believe they do not offer it anymore.

I have met mother/daughters, sisters, and roommates but they have not tried to double team before.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, I did have a good time with a pair of, well, lesbians at Brad's Brass in Indy. $100 each for 1/2hr in VIP at the same time. Aye, I was toast after the first five minutes....
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    i strongly dislike it. invariably the pair will include one that I like and one that I don't and I cannot get the one I like to break away.
    anyway, my stock answer when approached by a pair is that i strongly believe in monogamy.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Years ago I saw 2x team dances occasionally. Usually 1 girl was always looking to see where the bouncer's attention was focused, while the other one performed HJ. The "lookout" could also act as a blocker so that if the bouncer suddenly turned his attention he was still unable to see exactly what was going on. I found the whole arrangement to be clumsy,distracting and expensive. But it was at a time in my life when those annoyances probably didn't keep me from having a happy ending with minimal effort.

I do see girl-girl activities on the customer's lap now and then in clubs where that kind of thing can reasonably take place.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Over the years I have encountered many girl-pairs who came to the club together, and to one extent or another wanted to double team me or were willing to do so. Just in the past month I think I have encountered five or six pairs. One notable pair though wasn't really "a pair". They were traveling together - about 100 miles - to work at a local club. At first I thought they were "a pair", partners, so to speak, but it turned out THEY COULD HARDLY STAND EACH OTHER, and were together solely to reduce the cost of the 200 mile round trip. Another "pair" were an experienced petite mixed-race gal named Duchess and a larger, slightly older spoiled white girl named Kitty. Never could quite figure out their game but it was fun to sit at the table and talk to both of them at once. They told me they were each other's best friends, and I believed it. I have never had a private session with two girls at once - don't see much advantage - came close once aat Centerfolds in Houston Texas. When I told them the most I could spend was $200, they politely left the VIP. Never did figure out what they had in mind.

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    That's funny, arbeeguy. One of the crazier two girl situations I've gotten myself into actually started in the Centerfolds parking lot.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I occasionally have this happen. Its not unusual for them to have ridden together from the other side of town to work a night shift at a club bc they do not want to be seen by co-workers on their side of town.

They definitely have a gameplan. I try to be fair and give dances to both if interested. Sometimes they might hit you with SS and one may be a ROB. Usually they are looking for a big spender to get alone in VIP. If you end up with one for a few dances, don't be surprised if her partner shows up later whispering in her ear about a more lucrative deal with another customer.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    My favorite club has this pair everyone there refers to as the Doublemint Twins, although I prefer Toxic Twins, since that sums up my opinion of them perfectly. They are both very weak as dancers and, more to the point, they are ROB's. I had one of them alone once, and she claimed it was two dances when it was only one, and the bouncer agreed with me. They are always trying to get me to buy dances and I tell them no every time. You think they would pick up on it, but they don't. It's too bad, too, because one of them has a perfect body. I've seen other pairs there and other clubs, but in general, I don't like it. The only pair I ever really liked that I saw once was a pair of identical twins.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I actually got a pleasant surprise from a double team up one night. I was already familar with the dancers and I don't recall them teaming up before. However I had just arrived and suddenly the two of them came up to me and told me they were going to do a double dance. I was surprised they were telling me they were going to dance for me without asking. Then they told me I didn't have to pay anything and that someone else had already paid for it. Their table dances were more like lap dances even though it was one way contact and I happened to be sitting in one of the most visible places in the whole club. Strange thing was that after they were done and I asked who paid for it, they suddenly got quiet and wouldn't tell me. That only left me wondering what I owed all that to.

One of the best double team lap dances I had was with two favorites that happened to know each other. After the dance was over, we did a three tongue kiss. I don't think they wanted to stop but I didn't want to spend a whole lot.

When most dancers try to double team me, I just say no thanks. I did have one pair of sisters actually agree to do two for ones one dancer at a time. The sisters actually waited beside me while the other sister did her dances. I found that kind of odd but I guess they didn't. Instead of me paying each dancer $30 for two songs, and then waiting for the other dancer to dance two songs, it would have been more fun if they both danced 4 songs for $30 per dancer.

Usually I'm aware of a rip off factor, the dancers probably will want more per dancer than I usually pay maybe even $20 to $30 per song for each dancer which would be a rip off for me with just one dancer. That's an example of two dancers trying to make a bad deal twice as bad.
  • Scoops
    15 years ago
    My Spidey sense always goes off when I see a hunter-killer (H-K) pair roaming the floor. As much as I like girl-on-girl, when I'm paying for a dance, I want all the attention. Its worse when I'm paying double, as they always insist. Anyway, I never even consider the H-K pairs. Now, if I'm in the VIP and my buddy is in the VIP and the girls want to switch . . .
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I see this infrequently. They are usually young, new, inexperienced, girl next door types. I pass.

Now I do, do 3 some's. But only with favorites that are comfortable with each other. I do not want girl on girl action. I want to be the center of their attention. I find it to be a competition between them as to who will please me more. My mileage goes up with both. I last did this on Aug 18th & 19th at my favorite club. I am in love with one of them but I still like variety.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Scoops: nice lexicon!

"Hunter-killer"

Bring back the old "In Search of National Geographic" shows from the '70s, except with club video taken at a distance but use the same narrator-style voice overlay. "Here we see the hunter-killer tandem on the prowl..."
  • ww
    15 years ago
    Agree with imnumnutz; on the few occasions with pairs there was always one i liked and one i didn't like. What's even worse is being hit for a double when you're already getting a dance with a girl (especially a regular favorite) - then another girl who has probably noticed your tipping activity with this girl over time wants a piece of the action and comes up with the great idea of giving you more of a thrill with 2 girls. Again, the oncoming girl is never your type, it distracts from the "good" attention you were getting and you have to pay 2 girls instead of 1. And usually when I'm getting a dance, my heads (both) are into the girl so the "new" girl is like someone throwing water on you to wake you up - where did YOU come from? Some even start grinding with out asking with the "let's party attitude" and you have to boldly get them out of your space. I even whispered to my dancer to tell her friend to leave or we're going to have to take a break - that usually works. I never dance with 2 girls.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Talking about hunting girls reminds me of an old website for a Texas hunting ranch called "Hunting for Bambi". It was even featured on a TV show.
    15 years ago
    As others have said I really dislike the stealth attack. A girl stops by and you're hitting it off.

Unknown to you she has a partner observing from a distance. Partner then walks up to you two and acts like she hasn't seen first girl all night. "How you doing?, Who's your friend?...". Then the doubles pitch begins.

Unfortunately I fell for this a couple of times. It was later that I observed the repeatable pattern. Generally first girl is the more outgoing or prettier of the two.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    All this talk about pairs and every stripper gets pissed if you choose the other one of the pair for a lap dance. They are stupid to even do it, running solo makes them more money.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "my stock answer when approached by a pair is that i strongly believe in monogamy."

Good one...I'm using that line for sure now...lol...

Pairs of girls are usually a ripoff waiting to happen, and yes...they are usually very aggressive...trying to get you to say yes before you have a chance to think.

The worst was one time at Club Fantasies in RI when these two dancers came out of the dancer's dressing room (which was basically the ladies bathroom on the 2nd floor of the club) like they were shot out of a cannon. I swear the lead/talkative girl's shoes barely touched the floor as she moved across the room to the easy chairs where one of my friends & I were sitting. The lead girl "got my attention" my literally ramming her body into my chest about as hard as she could, then she & her friend proceeded to sit on both of my arms (while I was in an arm chair). The lead girl starts in on her spiel of "we'll both take you in the back & totally jack you off for [x-amount of money]"...blah, blah... I couldn't say "no, no, no..." enough, then they started in on my buddy to my right and he just blew them off as well. It almost felt like assault...lol...
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    59, that happened to me in OG in LV. Had a great private dance and another girl came straight on the scene straight afterwards asking the girl if she had warmed me up for an 'even hotter dance'.
  • TooManyMPH
    15 years ago
    One of my favs J at PP ended her solo routine a year ago and now is ALWAYS in a pair. I have never been a fan of any of her partners (well, one was hot, but she was a bitch). A few weeks ago when I saw her new partner...awh...I'll stop. Lets just say I passed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion