tuscl

No soliciting

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I saw signs up in some clubs over there saying 'No soliciting'. Are they generally directed at the girls, the guys, or both?

12 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I think it is to keep Girl Scouts from selling cookies, either that, or for management to provide a disclaimer and act like they do not know what is going on.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Good point well made tx.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes, it's not the "other" soliciting, it has to be for vendors, marketers and the girl scouts!
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    but who would dare do such a thing?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I saw a pretty hot milf selling girl scout cookies with her daughter outside of kroger's one time...I went over and started at her cleavage while ordering a box of thin mints...
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    just curious samsung1 whether you "started at her cleavage" or "stared at her cleavage". If you started at her cleavage, how did you finish?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha yeah I meant to write "stared" not "started".

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    There is a reason that I volunteer heavily with both Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts: the mothers. I know that am an old pervert, so save your breath. I embrace it.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Damn, BaddJack, I never thought of that, and here I am retired with a lot of time to volunteer to help the MILFs, er, youngsters.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Maybe it's to keep out the pizza delivery guy and the women who sell flowers and stuffed animals. Any body else have to deal with those PITAs?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Are they generally directed at the girls, the guys, or both?"

Neither...they are directed at door-to-door salespeople, not that there are that many of those around anymore. Mostly I get young adults trying to sell magazines in order to get a free trip to [insert your favorite destination here]...it's usually a scam to try & get into your home and then rob you. A lot of old timers fall for it though...
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The signs by the VIP areas are for those especially troubling youngsters that try and sell strippers magazines while they're grinding in their laps.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion