tuscl

Top Hat - Mansfield, OH club off of I-71

Friday, September 4, 2009 4:53 AM
I was browsing through August 2009 Ohio Nightvision magazine and saw an ad for top hat gentlemen's club in mansfield, oh off of I-71 and no cover charge before 8 pm during the week. It is only 15 minutes off of I-71 (highway connecting cinncinati, columbus, and cleveland) according to google maps and only has 1 review on tuscl (over 1 year old). I can not find it on stripclublist but surprisingly yahoo! local has 5 reviews on it. This is the first time I have seen yahoo! local have more reviews on a strip club than tuscl and scl combined! I am looking at their myspace page ([view link]) and notice a lot of the dancers wear tongue rings so I am thinking the mileage will be good. I have visted Showtime in mansfield, oh before as that is right next to the highway but the $10 cover charge is steep because they usually have only a couple of dancers working. Top Hat is the only SC in mansfield to serve alcohol (the rest of nude/byob). Mansfield has a population of about 49,000 (according to wikipedia) so it is not all cow town. There is no cover before 8 pm so I figure it is worth a stop next time I am traveling on I-71. If anyone has information on this club I would appreciate it.

1 comment

• tuna1920
    15 years ago
    been there to check out the place once. my friend worked there for a short time but she was back to her old local before i got to get in there. it is a nice new place that has nice looking girls. allowed to touch just about anywhere that isn't to private with the one girl. the other was not to receptive to any touching. little to airy for me with the grind. she kept putting her pussy in front of my face and unfortunately it had a foul odor. they have a champagne room but my girl said that it is watched by cameras more then the vip room. little to far to go and my hottie doesn't work there any more. when you have the best you don't need to go elsewhere. i had like 5 dancers on the afternoon i went there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion