tuscl

ED Magazine

Just wondering if anyone subscribes to the ED Magazine and what they think of it?

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    never heard of it before..do you have a website for it? I'd be curious to learn more about it.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    There's a magazine devoted to erectile dysfunction? Good for them, I guess.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Word is that chandler is not only a subscriber but an occasional contributor. Not bad for a failed writer, huh?
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Never subscribed to it, saw a few isolated issues that had monthly featured club writeup. Mag was geared more towards industry insiders & ads for lighting equipment & dancer costumes. Not worth it, imo, though club writeup might be a bit interesting. However, in pre- Tuscl days, I was a regular annual buyer of their "Club Directory". It listed clubs, and basic info (venue, cc$$, hrs of operation, add. & ph.#). Except for a writeup 1 yr. by John Stagliano on his top 9 fave cities & some of their clubs, no article gave the lowdown on clubs like Tuscl does.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    thanks for the link. I was tempted to subscribe but it is $59 for 1 year and that only includes 6 issues because it only comes every other month. I might buy an issue if I find something interesting as those cost only $14 each. I also plan on checking next time I am at an adult store for it to see if I could buy an issue.

Looking at the cover of one of their magazines though it seems specifically aimed at owners. The cover of one of their magazines mentions "Omega" has being a company to turn to for strip club carpeting. (boring to me!) I would be more interested in reading articles about how strip club owners "maximize profit" (aka rip off customers).

There is a local magazine called "Ohio Night Vision" available for free at some strip clubs. It is mostly just ads for strip clubs, but at least they are in color and give you some idea of what the club is like. Several of the strip club ads have a "free admission" pass you can rip out to save some money. They also have a few articles to read but not nearly as entertaining as playboys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion