tuscl

Spearmint Rhino Vegas - best time to go

jt001
Georgia
Hey,

I'll be in Vegas for Labor Day weekend and plan on visiting the Rhino. I was wondering when is the best time to go to see the hottest dancers. Is it around 9pm or later like 1am? I'm not sure when the shift change is either.

thx

8 comments

15 years ago
    They have shifts there, 9-3 and so on. I'd personally suggest 9 pm or so, you'll catch the hotties early in their shift and it won't be as crowded so the selection will be the best. You'll also have a chance to get a seat.

I used to visit a friend there around 10, still not too bad. Crowd picks up around 11 in my experience. I've never been there much past 12 pm, I'm not big on crowds.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Daytime is much less busy than the evening, if you want a seat get there before 10pm. I found that new girls 'appeared' at anytime up until 2am. Good luck and enjoy!
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Had a reply that was eaten by the bad submit monster yesterday. It essentially said early evening is the best time to go for entertainment value. You can find a decent seat, could leave the seat and not lose it, and have better access to the dancers. The hottest girls per square inch happens leading up to midnight or so then tapers off, but you can find some really nice looking ones any time.

You don't really get an after hours crunch like other places since a ton of clubs are open all night. It's just plain crowded in the Rhino at night regardless. The dancer I had the best time with last time only works days because she has a kid at home. But she was also the best looking girl I saw in the club, including a quick stop through on the way out of town at 3am...
  • markydesade
    9 years ago

I've been there a few times at around 10 pm or 11 pm (we usually head over later). It's still crowded but you'll have a slightly easier time getting a table and the wait for the rhino limo won't be as long.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Screw the stripclubs in LV. What a rip off. Better to get yourself a hooker instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – why revived a 6 y/o thread
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol I didn't see the date. FML.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    How did anybody even find this? Posted 6 years ago by somebody MIA since June.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion