tuscl

Why New User Rail (August 2009 registered) should be banned from TUSCL for Posti

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:13 PM
Rail is a New User (registered this week) who has posted a total of 1 Discussion Topics followed by 5 comments within the same topic are Non-Strip Club Political Propoganda and in my opinion are designed to instigate hostility amongst the users of [view link]. He has not contributed in ANY meaningful manner towards the Strip Club Discussion and I believe he is specifically out to create havoc by his non-strip club offensive political discussion topics. He should be banned from this website and Political Discussion Topics Prohibited. Here is a summation of his net offensive contributions to [view link]: The mystery of Obama's birth Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/20/09 Winston Churchill described Russia as "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma." The birth of Barack Obama could be similarly characterized. Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 potheadpl, I agree with everything you said except I'm not so sure he will be one term and out. Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 The White House has dropped statements by the president's family and other spokesmen claiming he was born in Queens Medical Center, instead Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 Additional documents uncovered by WND support a previous report that President Obama's parents did not live together as husband and wife at the Honolulu address listed in birth announcements in two local newspapers. Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 clubscanner, guilt over racism has been drilled into your head for decades. That is why you are disturbed by what you deem to be "border line racist comments". Posts: 6 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 You make me laugh gatorfan!

29 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Rail is making threats , I think Founder should get involved--- Date Sent: 08/21/09 3:42 PM From : rail Subject: Start your own discussion, don't spam mine! Better yet, get a life !!! Message: Start your own discussion, don't spam mine! Better yet, get a life !!!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Here is his latest non-contribution to [view link]: Posts: 7 Joined: 08/19/09 Last Login: 08/21/09rail says: Posted: 08/21/09 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    You know gator, I only read eight or nine posts into the thread you mention, until now. I don't know for a fact, but I'll safely say this-you should change your nom de plume to coast to coast (radio) fan, or george nouri fan, or something along that line. Goodness gracious.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    You know gator, I only read eight or nine posts into the thread you mention, until now. I don't know for a fact, but I'll safely say this-you should change your nom de plume to coast to coast (radio) fan, or george nouri fan, or something along that line. Goodness gracious.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If you do not like someones posts "IGNORE", this has been the position of Founder in the past. No matter how you feel about someones posts, they are harmless. Let people post what they want, we choose what we want to read and respond to.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I will do the Ignore option from now on, but Founder does need to decide whether he wants this website to become exploited by political discussions which have no place on this strip club discussion board. I am pissed the little troll went out of his way to threaten me.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Founder doesn't need to do anything. If u just ignore this guy, he'll soon go away. He's begging for attention.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Agree about the ignore option. I can go elsewhere for rabid political discussions. Let's stick to broads, boobs, and booze. And TUSCL_Bro, you can continue doing what you're doing too.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have used the ignore button to block out people who have men in their profile picture (tuscl_bro is the exception though). For me, ignoring text is easy by just not reading it, but the profile pics will catch my eye all the time.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I don't really have a dog in this fight either way, but honestly I don't see a threat. He told you not to spam his posts and to get a life. While I agree that wasn't very neighborly of him, he didn't threaten to beat you up or anything if you didn't comply with his wishes. It really can't be said any better than it already has been; use the ignore feature and just pick and choose which posts you get involved in. Can't we all just get along? Ill bring the smores if you guys wanna join me around the fire.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    gatorfan -- C'mon now ...... really? If you want to kill a political discussion on this site, here's a pretty sure-fire way: don't contribute to it and eventually it will just die. By my estimation, there's about 5 times as much verbiage from you than from Rail in the thread to which you refer. If anyone has kept that thread alive, it's you. This is an unmoderated board. While it's usually expected/hoped that the topic will be related to this hobby of ours, there's nothing in the TUSCL Terms of Service that requires that. Every unmoderated board has to deal with trolls, but trolls disappear when they find people aren't paying attention to them. As others have said, the IGNORE feature is your friend in this case.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I already clicked the Ignore button, I was unaware of it prior to someone mentioning it. And my posts within the thread are every possible way I could think of to end the political BS, but correct I am not posting there any further. TUSCL is not completely un-moderated, Founder frequently involves into what happens with his website. It's ridiculous to assume we can post or say anything we want to without action being taken. That is a recipe for abuse of this entire site.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Seems to me gator is the one looking for attention. HE posted 13 of the 45 messages in the topic he refers to. Hell, rail only had 7!! I guess his 333 posts makes him the fucking KOT!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Attention-seeking idiots prefer insults over being ignored. I'm afraid that providing nearly 40 responses to his brainless polemic is not going to discourage this goober. If his next topic gets 0 responses, he will go elsewhere to dispense his drivel. His posts seem similar to those from a few weeks ago that also dealt with off-topic political nonsense. Same guy, different nick? Banning is unnecessary; ignoring is easier and does not set any dangerous precidents that could backfire on us later.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber say what you will, if you want to turn this into a political bullshit discussion site, be my guest and I'm sure half of us will leave, but last time I checked this site was THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST not Politico Propoganda [view link]. My posts were specifically made to stop a discussion which other strip club websites might not tolerate. Rail has no place at this site but feel free to keep on discussing, the Ignore feature worked. I cant believe you'd take the side of the troll posting political crap on a strip club website you visit. I dont go to political websites and a few others voiced a similiar opinion that I was right in asking Rail to stop with the propoganda. Maybe this site needs someone to actually monitor the discussions, maybe I dont agree his topic had any more place on this site than this topic I am posting now. They both need to be deleted or removed.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Yoda and I, among others, remember the flame wars of the 1990's on this site. Really don't want to see that again. Hit the ignore button and lets talk about dancers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gator, I am taking the side of the United States Constitution! Every hear of the 1st Amendment? Freedom of speech, not freedom from HEARING speech!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    And I'm taking side with the fact this is a strip club website and Founder has the right to keep the website about strip clubs and specifically not about political or topics which draw this reaction, whether by me or someone else. But it's fine, I ignored Rail and his alter-ego's.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    The good thing about posters like Rail is that it reminds us that there are extremists out there.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Huh? What's the threat? Let's cut back out the histrionics. If you propose to ban anyone with idiotic political beliefs here you will probably lose at least a quarter of our most prolific posters.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Right, no threat, Ignore button worked
  • how
    15 years ago
    Ignore works. No threat evident from what was shared here. Politics have never been off-limits, but are typically "ignored" by many TUSCL participants. Life is good.
  • founder
    15 years ago
    I second what How said. Ignore works. No threat evident from what was shared here. Politics have never been off-limits, but are typically "ignored" by many TUSCL participants. Life is good question for you all: when was the last time you saw a post by RL (remember Romantic Lover?) the IGNORE feature works wonders.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    founder: "question for you all: when was the last time you saw a post by RL (remember Romantic Lover?) the IGNORE feature works wonders." Yep, also got rid of parodyman--> and that BobbyI character too.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    An "ATTA BOY!" for founder! The interesting thing is, had gator and whoever else objected had used the "ignore feature" rather than vent, founder could have saved a whole lot of bandwidth for SC topics! Well, maybe not a whole lot, but at least it would have prevented the rest of us hearing the useless venting! Yes, I could have "ignored" gator, but basically, I think is an OK guy. A bit misled, but still OK.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I was not aware of the Ignore button prior to someone mentioning it within this topic. The message directed to me from that particular user was what I overreacted to, which I now know. If one good thing comes about from this particular topic is awareness of the Ignore button and what it does.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I must have missed something. Doesn't sound important though. Ignore button does work great.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    cg, You missed nothing more than another spate of censor/don't censor BS.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Ahhhh, "WND"...otherwise affectionately known as WorldNutDaily...one of the biggest Right-wing wacko conspriacy "news" sites on the Internet. The "birthers" are a just a bunch of tired, old wackos that won't admit that Obama thumped their boy very, very well in the last election. Obama's birth in Hawaii is well-documented at this point. "but Founder does need to decide whether he wants this website to become exploited by political discussions which have no place on this strip club discussion board." This issue has already been discussed & settled...this discussion board is a basically a free-for-all. "I am pissed the little troll went out of his way to threaten me." Why?? That's what trolls do...just don't respond to them and they will dry up & blow away eventually. "and that BobbyI character too" ...LOL, which is just Dougster in "disguise"...what a joke...the trolls will never learn...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion