tuscl

A Serious Legal Question

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:12 PM
Suppose a club had a clothing optional swimming pool in it's basement? For legal purposes, there is a male dressing room and a female dressing room. Anyone using the pool has to pay an entrance fee, which covers locker rental and lock rental (for the locker). Would it also be subject to "distance requirements" since it's not an entertainment area? What would be the legalities?

6 comments

• Yoda
    15 years ago
    LOL, who says it's not an "entertainment area"? That would most likely be determined by local authorities.
  • OneAngryDwarf
    15 years ago
    Dunno about legal issues, but maintenance and cleaning costs would likely be astronomical, hence why no club (that I'm aware of) has one. That's not to say it's not something I wouldn't like to see.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It would probably depend on the license and if it was operated as a separate entity. St James has a pool in Houston, although I have never seen it used. Since it is nicknamed "The Church" I always assumed it was for baptizing dancers.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Sounds like something Chandler or Chitownlawyer could handle for the appropriate legal fee. May have to convert the SC to a private membership club to get around ordinances. Of course the patron pays his membership on an installment plan by paying cover each time he enters--or there may be other ways to do this.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Is there an easement receding through the philanthropical pylons? Other than that situation, it is completely absurd.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Real story here. My GF go to a party at a club in Tempe AZ. It's a swinger party, but it's a regular bar, so everybody is encouraged to behave so there is no problem with LE. AT around 11PM they open a downstairs room for just the swingers. We tag along. The room has a small bar, a few tables and some benches along the wall, and a big hot tub. In a few minutes, about 6 of the ladies, including my GF are in the hot tub, and a little girl-girl play unfolds. The guys are happy too. This goes on for maybe a half hour, then the ladies get out, dry off, and get dressed, and the evening continues. So, it does exist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion