tuscl

Monday night in Clearwater

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:22 PM
I will be in Clearwater Monday night. Where should I go? Have to have a bar is my only criteria?

8 comments

• Book Guy
    15 years ago
    SOMEWHAT naked? Try the place in Largo ... Showgirls. I used to use it as my local WATERING hole (not my local strip club) because, if wanted to get drunk, it was nicer to do so with hot women parading their tits around. It's low-quality at best, or, when I was there, that was true; check more recent reviews. For real genuine boner-inducing strip-clubbing, why the HELL wouldn't you go to Tampa? Tampa is ground-zero for the lap dance!
  • Redbeard75
    15 years ago
    Yeah guys I need help. I have very low standards and expectations. I am looking for a fun place with booze and somewhat naked ladies.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, it has been years since I visited Tampa.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Clubber----lots of the clubs in Tampa don't serve alcohol. Redbeard said having a bar is the only criteria. No liquor at Mons Venus or 2001, I believe. Clearwater is in Pinellas, just a short drive to Pasco.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Having spent many hours over there, samsung1 is correct. Go to Tampa.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Had a fairly fun time at Atlantis in Pinellas Park
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Clearwater is usually pretty nice. I'd tell you to drive one county north and spend your time at Brass Flamingo or Bare Assetts in Port Richey. Pasco county is full nude, full liquor, full contact.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would just go over to Tampa for strip clubbing if you are talking about clearwater, FL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion