tuscl

More offers for FS lately?

Saturday, August 8, 2009 3:47 PM
In the last 12 months I have had more direct offers for sex or BJs (for a couple of bills, of course) than ever before, especially by dancers I have never previously met? It has blown my mind. Has anyone noticed this change in their area? Is it due to the economic downturn? Am I just lucky?

23 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I can only say local high mileage clubs in my area are as good as they've ever been. I wouldn't doubt there's more extras happening everywhere in this economy.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Mileage is definitely up in Phoenix, but it is not typical to get offers of extras in the clubs.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My mileage is definitely up but,I am not sure what effect the economy is having on [view link] just seems to have been a gradual buildup over the years. Competition is a player but trust figures into it also. I have known some favorite dancers for over 7 years. One exception happened a couple of weeks ago at a club that I rarely visit. I clicked with a dancer that I had never met before, we did a VIP trip. I was hoping for FS but settled for a BBBJ. She said that she could not do FS in the club but would come to my house and take care of me. She gave me her real name and number and said to fell free to call her anytime. I have done many OTC gigs in my hotel rooms. I enjoyed the time I spent with her but I am no dummy. I don't invite strangers to my home.(period)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have also been receiving more OTC offers lately but I like to think of it as my gradual buildup of clubbing experience. (it might be from the economy though) denver.guy.37, I like that I am not the only one with a Kim Kardashian pic!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have noticed an increase in the offers in the clubs, I am still waiting for the FS offers at the grocery store. Maybe the economy still needs to worsen.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    It's the economy! Be careful though, it looks like we are recovering now, so the offers might start to taper off, although, IME, once they have offered to you once and it's a pretty much permanent open offer any time after that.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan, Some of the strip clubs in Columbus,OH are located right next or very near grocery stores. I was asked once for a ride by a girl in the parking lot of a grocery store. I agreed to b/c she was dressed hot and I assumed she was a stripper that worked at the SC next door to the grocery store. Once in my car she offered FS and wanted to know how much money I had...I just acted dumb and innocent like I was just giving her a ride. Finally we get to her apartment complex and she gets out. Then she runs after me waving me to slow down. It happens that she forgot to get her knife out of the car that she hid under the seat. Pretty scary and I am thankful that I did not get robbed because I did have around $200 in my wallet and probably would have given it up if she pulled out the knife on me.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    The extra solicitations are freely flowing in Detroit. While there though I had a new experience. I was giving a back massage to a dancer as I sat on a bar stool and she stood in front. 20 seconds in, she reaches back with both hands, finds my male member, and commences with a hand job. Damn backrubs!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Dougter- Dont think for a minute things are recovering any time soon, they've stopped alot of the bleeding but it's at least a year before it's out of the ICU. I'd predict mileage being same or better for at least a year more.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    MyMileageDoesVary, but since last fall it has been up significantly. Prices are fairly negotiable.
  • clubsblue0303
    15 years ago
    Mileage still sucks in Chi-town. Recession or no you're not going to get much here. Maybe a better chance for a phone number for OTC.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    gatorfan: "Dougter- Dont think for a minute things are recovering any time soon" Goldman said Friday "new bull market", and we all know the market is a leading indicator. Enjoy the recovery. If you haven't done OTC with the girl of your choice yet, better get a move on. Once she has you're likely good until she retires, but if you wait while the economy improves you could be SOL.
  • aalexium
    15 years ago
    Agree with clubsblue0303. No offers even remotely in sight in Chicago.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "Mileage still sucks in Chi-town." And in a related story, death and taxes are still with us.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    This has been going on in Providence clubs for a few years now. Ever since the "loophole" in the state's prostitution law was publicized it's been pretty much no holds bared in some clubs. Of course, the problem is that the "skank" factor has gone up along with contact. One club in particular is populated pretty much by former streetwalkers and their pimps for the last couple of years. It's strictly a no-go for me. It's sad but kinda funny. Several years ago we had a member on this board who fancied himself a strip club pimp. He was eventually banned here and, at the time, I honestly thought he was full of shit about pimping inside a club. I have, since then, sadly been proven wrong...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Its the economy - a lot of them are struggling to make ends meet, despite supporting sleazebo BF. At an extras friendly club where I am VIP, FS is readily available to me in the VIP / room. POP has been $150 - $300. I have been currently seeing one for a little over a year both itc and otc for GFE, FS sessions - POP $150 itc, $200 otc.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Mileage ITC is up in the sections of LA where I club (at least seems to be). More offers for OTC as well. Not complainin' a bit!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    At one club, I was there earlier than normal, most dancers were already there for at least 2 hours and dancing. There were a lot more dancers than customers. Hopefully the customers showed up later because it seemed like a private show for me with only a few people there. At another club I have been cutting back my spending. However the dancers acted like mosquitos spotting fresh meat. To sum up, it might be fun for a little while but I don't think I would want to ever be anyone famous. You never get left alone. I was wondering why bother with dances? I have half the dancers sitting on my lap already. I think I met half the state of Georgia too. Ok, a bit exagerated there, maybe only half a dozen girls from Georgia. They were all nice and I had fun though.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My mileage was the same. Maybe that's good since I've cut back my spending a whole lot.
  • TimboAtl
    15 years ago
    Mileage is definitely up. I've had 5 FS experiences in clubs this year. Besides the economy, I'm encountering a lot of newer younger dancers who just think it's all part of the standard dancer offering. Some of the girls these days just start with the FS offering and don't even mention BJ. I'm finding more girls willing to go over the whole menue and pricing before going in the VIP, which is also an improvement.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have had some go over the whole menu and pricing before going into VIP; othewise I just ask them if they are a player and show them two bens and ask them if they can give me FS / GFE.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Wahoo! Good to hear the news about the American economy finally doing its part to make my life better. :)
  • den70
    13 years ago
    My mileage in Denver has been great lately. I thought it would be interesting to revive this thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion