tuscl

Good Girls vs. Bad Girls

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Which kind of stripper turns you on more, sweet girls who are always smiling and friendly or girls with an unpredictable, rebel streak who can be a bitch at times?

24 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Good girls behaving badly
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Sweet girls.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Either, as long as they have a firm grip on the matter at hand.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Sweet girls as they yend to be better mileage. Bitches are just out to make money by trying to rip you off or generally doing nothing.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Good girls, who are bad with me...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Only good girls make it to my favorites list.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    the good girls some times bring up what is against the "rules" and "law" when I'm getting a LD from them. As if they are worried about getting in trouble with club management.
    I do love the southern friendliness some of the good girl dancers have though.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Good girl every time for me, but they can be 'naughty' during a LD :-)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    It seems like I haven't run into many "bitchy" dancers lately. Maybe I've just became better at avoiding them. The last one was a dancer who sat down uninvited and basically demanded I get a dance from her. Several awkward minutes of conversation/arguing followed, until she gave up and left. Curious, I kept an eye out for her. A few minutes later I saw some guy meekly following her to the lap dance area, so I guess her approach works with some customers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    There are women that can make either work. That said, it just depends on the woman.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I didn't know good girls worked as strippers. Constantly smiling/friendly girls are so phony sometimes that I find it a turnoff.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    good or bad is only part of the equation for me. far more important: I like 'em really beautiful (the type I would never have a shot at outside the club) and at least somewhat sophisticated.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Bad girls turn me on more. Just a hint of bitch in her eyes or the way she moves her hips. They can be unreliable, of course, and aggravating as hell, but they can be worth it all, too. Lower lows and higher highs. Good girls are low maintenance, but they don't keep me interested. I might have a great time one night with a good girl stripper, then start to feel kind of bored about seeing her again. She's too predictable. It takes a bit of a bad girl to make me obsess a little, wanting to come back and see what she's got for me next.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: sounds like your overactive failed writer imagination at work again. Most normal people don't go to strip clubs for the drama. Guess you're different.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    Philip A. Stein says:
    [ignore]Posted: 08/04/09

Either, as long as they have a firm grip on the matter at hand.

I like the way you put that :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I really don't take into consideration if the girl is "good" or "bad".. I judge it as "smart" or "dumb". If the girl is smart and carries on an opinionated conversation with me then I will become suspicious and assume she is a ROB. She will be well educated on the strip club rules or state and city laws, and give air dances. If the girl seems dumb then I'll have a hunch the mileage will be good, which it usually is.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Interesting take, samsung1. I typically prefer the smart ladies, and enjoy meaningful conversations with them. They still go all the way when the time is right.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Think I disagree with how on this one. If the girl has some real life ambitions and is in school, she is less likely to want to think of herself as a whore. Are there girls so horny that they are exceptions? Yes, definitely. But as for "good" versus "bad", "good" definitely works harder to please.

I also disagree with samsung that the very smart ones are more likely to be ROBs. Again if she has ambition she does not want her self image to be "thief" so she is less likely to ROB you, or generally feed you a bunch of SS.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Under Dougster's explanation I like Good, Bad-girls but no ROB (or bitches without the RO)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Gals who give my money's worth - GFE.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I've never used the good girl/bad girl system to rate strippers. Like some, I prefer a girl who appears smart, can converse about a variety of things and has a sense of humor. But mostly I like the absence of BS and drama.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I think some of you are making too much of this. It's not meant to be a system or the secret of life or anything, just one way of looking at personality types.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Back to the BJ versus fingering thing. The first is active on her part the other passive. Besides the possibilities already mentioned, it might be that she likes being the one "in charge" or, possibly from experience, she doesn't trust customers to finger her well, or maybe some have done it so poorly she felt uncomfortable.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ Sorry, wrong thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion