tuscl

I've been to Brad's Brass Flamingo ...

Bogart's in Inkster, Michigan, Tuesday is $10 dance day. Day crew 11-7pm, has several natural women BETTER than anything the nearby (uh, across the street) vaunted Flight Club can muster. GO. NOW. You won't believe your eyes what goes on in VIP (which, by the way, is the $10 dance area.)

14 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Sounds like a place I will need to check out!!!!!!!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother - boy........you don't miss a lick , do you?
  • Techman
    15 years ago
    jj-girl....looks like you don't miss a lick either!!!!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Techman - I guess you might be right there. I try not to pass up to many opportunities for this because I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    That nail was hand painted....see the bee
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother - but I can assure this much........the bee was the only thing in the picture that was tiny.............omg was this good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Techman
    15 years ago
    saliva
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Hey CTQWERTY, nice review of Coliseum. Just curious how you came to your rating as you never actually went in the club. An overall rating of 7 from the parking lot? You're kidding, right?

It's no wonder you think Bogart's is better than FC, I doubt you've been in FC.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    And Brother, I couldn't remember the nail color but I did remember that it was two-tone. Does that count?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Phil, in case you hadn't noticed, on a review a rating needed to be entered. So I gave a neutral 7. You may say why write a review then? Because I thought the dropoff from the facade to the shack behind was notable enough to do so. And, as you correctly noted, I did clearly state I hadn't been in there.

Flight Club? Are you serious? I've been in there probably 5 times total. Have been upstairs and in the champagne room by the front door (nicer furniture) on separate visits with gals. I think I know enough of it to evaluate it appropriately.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Hey CT, I was a little snippy last night. However, I don't think a reviewer has met the basic requirements if they haven't entered the building. A comment on the Coliseum Discussion Board would have been more appropriate, IMO.

Bogey girls better than FC girls, I just don't accept this notion.

Regardless, it looks like you had a rather extensive tour of SEMI. I had to laugh about your Cheetah's review. Next time I'm in Lancing, I'll get an oil change rather than stop in there.

Next time you're in town, stop by All Stars if you enjoy dark chocolate. They're owned by same people as the FC and Penthouse Club. And how did you miss the Playhouse?
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Bro, I'm trying find out first hand, if you know what I mean, if JJ is indeed the best.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    We need to determine what constitutes the "best" before this goes any further
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha T_bro very interesting question. You did not notice the nail color myself. Too busy staring at the cleavage.

I have read a few decent reviews of people who never actually went inside the clubs and found them useful. If the place looks like a dump from the outside then it probably is on the inside as well. One review I read on Private Dancer in Col, OH made me think twice from stopping by when he wrote about a fight/brawl that was going on before he even entered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion