tuscl

SC Hall Of Shame

Clubber
Florida
I propose a Strip Club Hall of Shame. I base this on the item below:

http://www.justnews.com/news/20240286/de…

11 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Neglect comes in many forms. Clearly, this woman exercised poor judgement.

At Houston Dolls there's a dancer/waitress who's been in junior college for years without graduating (she keeps changing her major). She says she has to be at school weekdays from 9 to 5 (???), and she works the club Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The boys are with their father on the weekends, but she obviously spends little time with them.

My mother, a nurse, moved an abuser in the house and gave him free run. She spent about an hour with us a day, if that. Had it not been for several mitigating factors, we easily would've become lifelong criminals.
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    I'm in Melbourne tonight but I won't be going to Bare Assets. This is disgusting.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    This type of neglect is more common among single moms than you may think, and is not just limited to dancers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    TB,

She should never have had children! Seems these days, many shouldn't!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    TB,

I completely understand your point. But I was talking about the awesome RESPONSIBILITY one must assume when deciding to have a child or children. These days one nearly needs a license to sneeze, but nothing is required to pop out children like a PEZ dispenser! And of course, personal responsibility seems to almost be a relic from the past.

However, there is at least one good thing about this, lots of future strippers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I would imagine a few have no idea what we are talking about. To be honest, I have one in my truck right now!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    My daughter used to collect PEZ dispensers.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Waitress sees me checking out a hot dancer on stage, leans over and says, "Would you guess she has four kids and is only 22 years old?" I thought she was joking with me, but another dancer later confirmed it. And, of course, the husband/kids' father is in jail. (I still think she's hot, though).
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Clubber said: "To be honest, I have one in my truck right now!"

PEZ dispenser or stripper mom?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    When chandler first met a dancer at my favorite club, whose stage name was chandler, I think he was a little freaked out. But he was totally shocked when I told him that she had 4 kids.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    PEZ dispenser. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion