tuscl

Sites with dancer pics of some of your favorite clubs?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 4:01 AM
Just wondering if anyone knew of sites with dancer pics of some of their favorite clubs. I was listening to the local radio station and they were broadcasting from a nearby strip club, Platinum Plus in Greenville, SC. I found some dancer pics. I noticed taking snap shots doesn't always reflect the best look you've seen some dancers. Some dancers look ok but some others have looked a lot better in different outfits or hair color. This is what I found. [view link] not in any particular order though.

2 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    [view link] [view link] There are the photos from the golf 2007 outing at PP. I also know of dancer pics being featured on the SC's websites such as [view link] [view link] The only problem is that they never know the dancer's schedule so it's hard to track down and visit a dancer you see on their web site. Also the dancers tend to look better in their pictures than reality.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    VelvetLion in LV have some nice photos on line, hopefully most of the girls wil be there w/c 8/10 ! Thanks for those links samsung1, a great excuse to visit Kahoots, Paris is gorgeous, hope she is as good in reality. It would be great to have the schedule for the dancers but the girls are probably so unreliabe it couldn't be relied on?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion