tuscl

Private Parties?

Can anyone offer advice or share experiences on private parties?

Subject came up when an old friend of mine was in town on business. Had a couple hours to kill before I needed to drop him off at the airport, so I took him to a local club. Met up with one of my favs, she got her best dancer friend for my friend and the four of us had a great time. When we were leaving my dancer suggested that next time she and her friend do a private party for us. I didn't have time to get all the details, but my friend and I were definitely intrigued.

11 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Likely, just a typical OTC experience.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    For the most part, when you use the words "private party" to a stripper, it means that the stripper and her friend will show up to dance and only that. A two hour private party goes for 300 (per dancer) plus tip.

Sometimes, the stripper knows when you ask her that it's only going to be an OTC thing for just you and her. The results of this will vary.

I'm sure we all recall the story of just a few years ago where a North Carolina stripper and her friend showed up for a private party to entertain a lacrosse team. Within days she had filed charges and because the boys of the teams had parents with deep pockets, a situation that could've been ugly turned on the dancer. Under the scrutiny of high powered lawyers, it turned out her story had more holes than a collander.

On the other hand, I googled strip club stories and found a bunch of stories from guys, unlike us, who don't frequent strip clubs. The stories were entertaining, but one story pertained to a private party. Two dancers had already been paid to entertain 8 or 10 guys and were doing so. A couple of the guys wanted more and a dancer taunted "You guys can't afford that." One guy pulled out a whole bunch of benjamins. The dancers conferred, then accepted the offer, and serviced all of the guys.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Steve, is it a private party where extras are involved/possible or just dances that interest you the most?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    In this context, just dances. I was complaining about the local SC restrictions (beer/wine only, bikini laps, etc.) versus when I travel and can do shots with the dancers, get topless/nude laps, etc. That's when the dancer suggested we could do all those "fun" things at a PP. (Of course, where that all leads to, who knows?)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've found experiences and prices for meeting up with a dancer vary all over the place. From free to paying for the cost of her inexpensive meal at whatever local place is open late to whatever agreement you've arranged if you don't really know her that well. All but one of the dancers I've met away from the club were trying to meet me later. When I was pretty new to strip clubs I tried to pick up a dancer and she agreed. I got pissed off at her later when she tried to charge me without telling me that was her intention. She wanted to charge me just for her time. I refused to pay her a dime at first. Then drama ensued, she cried a bit, and finally I paid her something. I had a lot more cash back then and I wouldn't suddenly change my mind now. However if a dancer doesn't mention what her intention is, I try to figure it out. I won't meet up with a dancer for any reason if I don't have a feel for what her intentions are unless she built up some trust with me first.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Yes, I've arranged about 10 private parties, which I specified beforehand would be for masturbation--her and me. I offered $100, and it was taken. The time was one hour. One girl, however, as soon as I took it out, put it in; I "saw" her a couple of times. All but one of these parties was in my house; one was in the girl's hotel room. All the girls make clear that extras were available, for an extra $100-200. But the way, all were intrigued by my two vibrators.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    You can probably expect the experience to include whatever you negotiate for in advance. Any extras would probably be spur of the moment dependent on the environment.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Hmmmmm....private parties....the possibilities are endless!!!!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    lol.................................
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I knew that I had just answered a similar question. RePosted: from 07/09/09
    uscue13, It has happened at our favorite club. A few years ago 2 dancers from the club did a bachelor party. One has quit the business. The other only works part time and her now ex husband was the chaperon for them. No extras were involved. I could probably arrange it but I doubt that I will be attending any more bachelor parties. More like divorce parties. lol...

I don't remember what the girls made but I know that it was higher than what they typically did for the same time ITC.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    judy, you are a real tease, aren't you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion