tuscl

Short trip advice

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:10 PM
Visiting Vegas for a week soon but just had an idea. I was thinking about the idea of flying to another city in the U.S. that offers a combination of high mileage/great girls. As it would only be one night away from Vegas I want to keep the flight time relatively short/cheap. Any suggestions?

10 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    Offhand, Los Angeles, Phoenix. Both cities have a shitload of non-stop flights, and its close. Ditto for clubs close to airport hotels. Dallas would be a good choice, except that gate-gate time >2hrs, and has a fairly good, if not overly generous ammount of non-stop/direct flights.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Phx has good eye candy and good friction with the right girl and is relatively easier to get around from the airport than L.A. I have lived and clubbed in both areas and for the most part the SC experience is better in Phx IMO. An added aside to Phx is that it offers some nice scenery close by in Sedona and Flagstaff if you want some recreation out of the club. Scottsdale has a nice nightlife. And like L.V., it's a dry heat!
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    If you can swing days then San Francisco, Seattle, or Denver are close. Portland is supposed to be underrated but I have not seen the clubs there. LA is a little hit or miss, but if you're not price sensitive there are good options there. Actually, if you throw in COI that may be your best option if you want to stay close to Vegas.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Didn't you already ask this question in another thread recently??
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The other question was best cities in the U.S. for mileage/eye candy/and amenities. Had the same thought when I first scanned the OP. Remember the thread because it's a tricky one to answer for all three.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I think Londonguy posed this question a few weeks ago.
  • bitterdbag
    15 years ago
    Don't come to San Francisco. It can't even touch Las Vegas in terms of value for your dollar, in every sense. I live in the Bay Area, I frequent the scene here because i've been lucky enough to make connections with managers, bartenders and such, and I still can't wait to go back to Las Vegas.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    wallanon is right, my last question was similar to this. I then asked about flying from here (u.k.) to a specific destination anywhwere in the U.S. As ever, thanks for the replies guys.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If you like white girls/midwest farmer's daughter/white trash girls than you might want to consider stopping somewhere in the midwest, such as Indianapolis, IN the home of Brad's Brass Flamingo (#1 ranked topless club and #2 ranked overall). According to the famous strip club rapper "T-pain" his three favorite strip club cities are Tampa, Houston, and New York City.
  • FinalLap
    15 years ago
    Another vote for Indy. Brad's Brass Flamingo and, just up the road 45 minutes, the unique Hip Hugger in Kokomo. Do the dayshift at the Hugger and nite at Brad's. Best prices in America on lap dances. And, if you happen to fly thru Detroit and have a layover, check out the Flight Club, near the airport.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion