tuscl

Dancer's perfume

ericsacto2
California
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:45 AM
The last time I was at a strip club and had a lap dance, the dancer smelled very nice. She was wearing Victoria Secret's Sexy. Does anybody know what the more popular brands are? ps. I read some of the earlier threads about perfume and dancers don't usually wear it to avoid getting the gent in trouble with his significant other. I didn't have the problem because my wife was with me and enjoyed the dancer's scent as well. :)

21 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i can tell you my favorites if you are interested. 1. Angel 2. Vera Wang 3. Red 4. Romance by Ralph Lauren Now I can tell you i do not wear the perfume while dancing for the reason you mentioned. However, I do have the body cremes in all my scents and i do apply it before dancing and while i am in between sets. This will give me a fresh scent without transferring the perfume smell to my men. My 2 scents...........lol
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    I have never left a club not smelling like a stripper. I don't know the brands of perfume, but they all scream stripper to me. Love the scents, but need to change my shirt before coming home.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like the scent that smells like vanilla. There are some other scents that smell good but they probably remind me of food too. I never really thought much about asking what perfume a dancer had on. Usually distracted too much.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like one dancer who smells wonderful every time I see her. She always leaves a scent on me (which I don't mind!)...I would do more LDs from her but she does mostly air dancing (no touching allowed!) A lot of strippers also smoke, which mixes with the perfume and sometimes creates a repugnant scent.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I smell plenty who smell like vanilla. I know one who always smells like cotton candy, and I don't know why one would like to smell like that.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I find it astonishing that a stripper can smell my crotch and then tell me who I have already had a lap dance with.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Good one shadowcat!!! I love the smell of perfume on stripper. It adds to the fantasy of being with a beautiful women. Some scents I like better than others, but in general, I like them all. On the flip side, I put on aftershave and cologne before going to the club. The dancers like it and I always wondered if it leads to a little extra mileage. What do you think?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    When in Az, the dancers seemed to primarily use vanilla and cotton candy body sprays. In the Tx clubs I go to, they primarily smell of smoke, body odor and cum.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Some dancers have a perfume that smells like fish--or is that something else?
  • how
    15 years ago
    With scents, clean is essential, "flowery" is tolerable, and "fruity" can be pleasant on a lady. But moderation is advisable.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    judyjudy, "2. Vera Wang"????? I wonder what that smells like. A computer or a ... Seriously, before I retired, I was often in VS shops while working. I always had a built-in explanation for any unintended fragrances.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    lol clubber.............actually the Vera Wang is a sweet scent ....very nice. Next time you are out at the mall ask to get a scent of it....i am sure you will like it.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Dancer smells great, so I ask her what she's wearing. She smiles seductively and says "nothing at all"
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    lol steve.............you wouldnt here me say that
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    hear...sorry
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I also carry breath mints/gum with me and will use them before a private dance. If the girl is a smoker I offer her one too. A couple have taken offense but most realize I'm just trying to make things more pleasant for both of us.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother- now just what are you offering here hun? xoxoxo. Judy
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Drippy and TB - glad to hear that others also have dancers tell them they smell nice. I also favor cologne (Polo Blue), but was afraid I was turning into too much of a "girlie-man".
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I used to have a favorite who usually wore Cannabis. But all the girls I know love Vera Wang once they smell it.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Dain said, "But all the girls I know love Vera Wang once they smell it." Cannot pass this opportunity to note: ...they all love my Wang once they taste it... [alright, that's probably a lame joke, but maybe it will generate a few laughs, and that's worth something]
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    How, Just think of the brilliant conversation that mush have gone on in Massachusetts to accept Dr. Wang's name as the name of his company, Wang Laboratories!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion