tuscl

King Henry the 8th in Southgate, Mi (metro detroit) DIRTIEST STRIP CLUB IN THE U

Kprince
California
Thursday, July 9, 2009 6:58 PM
Every time I've walked in here girls will blatantly ask me if I want a blowjob, or come up to me and grab my dick! Although overall the women are not very hot, (*don't expect flight club quality, haha*) it is one of the few strip clubs in the us where you are virtually guaranteed a blowjob or sex if that's what you're looking for. It's basically a whorehouse! I find the utter raunchiness of this place refreshing actually. Cons- dated interior, feel like I fell through a time warp and am back in the 70's in rural south carolina, in someone's makeshift basement. Also, as I said not many dancers here and some are scary, look like a typical crack whore or worse. However, this is THE dirtiest strip club I've ever been to and at least I know I can get sucked or fucked for a reasonable amount (100 for a bj, 200 or less to fuck) and as long as you don't mind the cramped lap dance room (bunch of makeshift chairs in the a 10 by 10 space with prison style cum stained cement walls, you'll appreciate this place for what it is, THE DIRTIEST WHOREHOUSE/STRIP CLUB IN THE ENTIRE USA! Btw, if you're going to check it out go to the one in SOUTHGATE, not INKSTER, there are 2 Henry the 8th's and only one of them is guaranteed extra's!

7 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I can beat those prices but only by 10% of the dancers at my favorite club. Those 10% are on my favorites list.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Everyone needs a little sleaze in their life on occasion, this sounds like the kind of place to find it.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    For those who like sleaze, might I also suggest Vic's Place in Irvington NJ, and Harry O's in Stamford CT. Like Henry VIII South, they are reliable. Vic's is an incredible value...from beer to happy for $50 or less. But ya gotta love the nubian princesses.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've been in Henry VIII Southfield once, and the one in Inkster twice. They're dirty all right. Too bad I never saw a stripper in either joint I was interested in spending $20 on.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I can beat those prices but only by 10% of the dancers at my favorite club." Who cares old man... Not that I doubt you Kprince, but Cheaters in RI is pretty dirty as well. Maybe they should have a Toilet Bowl to see who's the dirtiest... :)
  • bellman
    15 years ago
    How about CT Bookstore in Hammond IN -- that surely outranks HVIII Southgate for sleaze. And then there are several clubs in East St Louis IL and Washington Park IL. Or how about the Providence RI clubs? Or Teddies in Bridgeport CT. On a somewhat higher level, but still good for almost certain extras Cheeks in Pemberton NJ.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the pointer. Wish I could get there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion