tuscl

The one that got away...

Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:53 AM
aah, Isabella . . . my ideal body type (slim, athletic, brunette), my ideal personality (good girl gone bad), the perfect GFE. I spent every cent I had on her, and then she sat with me and just talked until the club closed. A tender hug and kiss on the cheek and a promise to see each other soon. Of course, my next visit, no Isabella, in fact, never saw her again. So, do you have one that got away?

16 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    About twelve years ago, when St. James had trailers out back for extra fun, and inside the club was more fun too, I saw a Katie Holmes (when she was in her first year on Dawson's Creek) lookalike. Got her in a little room for some lappers. The first dance was slow and sensual. During the second dance she introduced herself to Mr. Happy by kissing the tip and rubbing him on her cheeks. Just then, someone hit a dimmer switch and it became near pitch dark in the room. At first, we both looked up with shock. Then she smiled, stood, and slipped her panties off. "Want to to have some real fun?" she asked. I was on limited funds and didn't want the drama in case she was wanted a couple of Benjamins, so I politely declined, zipped up and fled. At first,
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    About 7 years ago I was in my favorite club and got into it big time with my then ATF. I stormed out of the club. A month later I was back in the club. On my 1st day I saw her standing at the bar but then she disappeared. On day 2 I met a dancer new to me. She was an 8.5 and had a great personality. She also had one of the deepest voices I have ever come across. I got teased by a lot of other guys. They said that she had, had a sex change operation. Well after 6 private dances, I knew that she had the right plumbing.When we went back to our table she told me that she was moving to Atlanta(where I live) next week and said that she would swap phone numbers with me, so that we could get together. NO more driving 240 miles. She went to the ladies room and I thought to myself what a stroke of luck. A hottie moving to my home town and my foot in the door. Then the unexpected. My former ATF crept up from behind me, kissed me on the cheek and presented me with a wrapped gift and 6 envelopes. She did not say a word and walked away quickly. WTF do I do now. How do I explain this to the new dancer? And curiosity was killing me. I left the club and returned to my hotel room. It was a nice gift. There were 5 "I am sorry" cards and a two page letter apologizing to me, explaining her actions, and telling me everything about her that I didn't already know. I went back to the club found my ATF and we made up. But the other one got away. I never saw her again.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I recall many, many posts ago a thread about "Truisms/Rules". I recall one truism being that "the likelihood of encountering dancer on subsequent visit is inversely proportional to the hotness or fugliness of the dancer.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There are always ones who get away. There was, at my #2 club, a woman named Charlie who was the bad girl type I love. But I have been there 3 times without Charlie. And that's only my most recent one.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sure, my ATF! My fault, but she will always be my ATF. I do see her at times, socially as we have common friends, but not in a customer/dancer relationship.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I can't begin to count how many times this has happened for me. At my longtime regular club, there was a constant influx of cute, college-age girl-next-door-types. I'd always be looking forward to more nights of fun with girls who it turned up never showed again. Or sometimes, one would reappear months or years later, and I'd have another great time with her only to see her disappear again. I came to realize that it's the norm that they "get away". You can't rely on strippers to be at the same club for more of the same fun on future visits. Whether she's a longtime fave or a one time discovery, she could vanish at any time, as though swallowed up by the earth. It should make us appreciate the fleeting moments we do get to spend with them even more. In the end, they all get away.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Has happened to me twice within the past month. One got fired for being too frisky. At a different club in a different town, the other one promised to meet me the following Thursday, with great anticipation (she indicated great anticipation, I felt great anticipation.) She was a no-show and I haven't seen her since. I know she had been trying to give up stripping but was in trouble & had a sudden need for some cash. I'll never know if she got that cash in some other way, or got in even bigger trouble than before while trying.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I had an ATF who worked on dayshift at my favorite club. I loved going to see her because the club was pretty slow during the day and I could spend a lot of time with her and get good mileage. She also in good shape and had an amazing body. However, she quit stripping for a few months and when she came back she had put on a lot of extra weight. She also now had several tattoos, which I find to be a turn off. She also now works on night shift and it is at a different club that I do not like (she was fired for being overweight at the first clbu). The feelings of attraction and the way she could get me off at first were the best ever. Now she just seems like she is too fat and sweaty to turn me on.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Always get their numbers if you like them. Why should they have to get away?
  • Shop99er
    7 years ago
    My ATF that got away was in San Diego, at the Showboat on Broadway back in 78. We were getting along great, and we had actually started talking about her going with me when I left SD. I had a West-Pac coming up, and we knew I would be home in 8 months. She also knew I was thinking about re-enlisting. We wrote steadily while I was gone until 2 months before we were due to return home. I had re-enlisted, and she just stopped writing. When we got home, I called her. As soon as she knew it was me, she would hang up. So, I talked to her ex-Mother-in-Law, who was a friend of mine. She told me that S's dad had retired from the Navy, and had bugged out for Australia, leaving his wife and daughter high and dry. So, she "naturally" assumed I would do the same. I caught up with her at work, and the last thing she said to me was "I don't owe you anything!" Other than an answer, no she didn't. Anyway, she walked away, and I never saw her again. Fast-forward 38 years, and she tracked me down. She told me that she had realized about a year later that she had made a huge mistake by not going with me--about 6 months after she got married. She started looking for me about 5 years ago to tell me that she wished we had stayed together. I pointed out that she walked away, not me. She said that she loved me, and regretted not having someone that loved her the way I had back in the past. I told her I had always wondered how we would have worked out. And that there was no chance of finding out now. We are both very married, and have been for nearly 40 years. Just not to each other. So, sometimes they come around to your way of thinking. Sometimes though, it's just too damn late.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    Wow, someone's really digging through the old posts, nothing like reviving a thread that's 7 years old.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Had me fooled for a minute, thought steve229 was really back. Trailers out behind St. James, would that be Houston? Looks like yes. A great deal has gone down that I've missed. In Texas, were these white girls doing that much FS? I have a hard time picturing that. Wonder if they'd today let me bring my own motorhome. Would I need leveling jacks so it doesn't bounce? Steve229 was the one saying the King had no clothes with Dougster and his boom of 2015, and that lifting all boats so that the "whorification" of our strip clubs would be reversed. We need Steve back, as Dougster's boosting still hasn't stopped, though there was a 6 month break. I'm concerned about Steve. SJG Grass Roots - Two Divided By Love (Live, 1972) [view link] Quite clearly a lip sync. That was how they did it then. And I guess a separate FM market had not quite developed, as this is still orchestrated and recorded for AM radio, and I think also for 45rpm and their different compensation scheme. Also, if you are not going to have a brass section, I think they keyboard part has to be more complicated than they are making it look to be. Here, seemingly 2016, live [view link] Sounds much better, with the larger bandwidth, and without the strange compensation used in the narrower bandwidth. Here, live 1979 [view link] And here doing someone else's song [view link]
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    There's two I considered got away. The first was early on in my SCing. She provided awesome mileage all except kissing. She was a thick Latina and just overall chill. Out last VIP she wanted me to position my dick near the upper right for whatever reason and so I did like mid song, but by now I was at my money limit. So, I'm thinking okay no problem I'll bring more money next time or we'll just get to whatever quicker. Nope, it's been probably over 18 months (I go to this club 2-3 times a month) and I've never seen her at the club again. The other I didn't really get to know, but she showed me her pussy first lap dance we had and I was like whoa! I said I needed to go get more money and would be back in 5 minutes. She said she was going to go talk to some people and get back with me. Well, I never got a dance again from her that night and she quit the business and works at a wing/sports bar spot. If I had the choice though, number one I'd love to meet again.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In the organization which I am building, you won't need to worry about any such problems. You will basically know all of them, and even as the numbers get high, you can still keep in touch with the ones you want and see them as many times as you want. SJG
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Haha!! How do you even find a post from 2009? I can't even find one from 2 days ago the way this board is set up.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You go from people's profiles, or you make your own index on your profile or on an outside site, as I do. SJG Big Ass, Thunder Thighs! [view link] [view link] [view link] Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis [view link] Stones, Montreal 1989 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion