tuscl

Crazy Horse THREE

Slothrop
Florida
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:01 AM
A club bearing a legendary Las Vegas strip club name is opening. The Crazy Horse III has taken over the old Penthouse Club, according to sources. And, most importantly, some of the old Crazy Horse II management is said to be organizing things, perhaps illegally. Anyone in Vegas have the scoop on this?

4 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    well, if "old management" is involved, and doing something "illegal" then my guess is it'll never get off the ground. For one thing, it's hard to imagine them getting a liquor license under the circumstances mentioned above.
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    Agreed with imnumnutz...i would doubt old CH maangement is involved in this deal...no liquor license...no club...Vegas SC's aren't going to risk their liquor licenses over ANYTHING
    15 years ago
    I too agree that it's highly unlikely that anything illegal or shady is going to happen. My sources at OG (dancers) weren't too happy when a former CH2 manager became general manager at OG probably 9-12 months ago. The GM implemented some changes that weren't popular and whether coincidence or not, the visits by Vice seemed to increase. The GM was let go (or resigned, who knows) about 3 months ago and went to Penthouse. It sounds from the website that it's a former management team from CH2, not just the one guy. Not a good location, off the beaten path seemingly (Russell Road). SIN and Penthouse couldn't make it work, it'll be interesting to see if CH3 can do OK.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    I drove by there one night last week and there were 2 cars in the parking lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion