tuscl

Bubbly girls?

gk
Florida
Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:58 PM
Shadowcat's previous post led to to ponder this: How many dancers have you met that really like Champagne? I've met very few who can appreciate good Champagne, which tends to be dry. The majority of dancers I've encountered who do drink Champagne prefer it cheap and sweet or Mimosa fashion with some type of fruit juice added. However I did have an old ATF who loved the bubbly and would really get buzzed on it. AT her club you could buy a bottle for your tatable or take her to the CR (and she gave great CR!) But for the most part, the dancers I encounter want to drink those sweeter, girlie cocktails or sours. Some crave a beer but many clubs don't want dancers drining beer.

2 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Have never bought a bottle in a club; but have bought dancers more Mimosas than I care to remember.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    A lot of dancers I know just want to get buzzed, drunk, or more as quickly as possible to make it through their workday. Especially the younger ones. But given the choice between something with more flavor and something fancy, is it a wonder that these girls who are force fed drinks every shift gravitate towards something they like?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion