tuscl

SC vs AMP

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:09 PM
For the many of you getting extras at the SC, do you ever go to an AMP? Sometimes I visit an AMP after the SC as an alternative. Houston has some great ones, and you can't beat a good table shower.

12 comments

• deogol
    15 years ago
    What the heck is an AMP?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    AMP=Asian Massage Parlor
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I'm not really into asian girls so I have not been to an AMP. Just wondering, do the ones in Houston have non-asian women working there?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes, asian massage places can sometimes be better value for your time and money if the asian girl is hot enough. I'd only compare AMP's with SC's with extras, a regular strip club lap dance is of no comparison to AMP.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The only AMP that I almost walked into was Osaka Spa in Hamer, SC. Driving rain heading towards midnight. I kept one eye on the interior door and one on the exit behind me while waiting for someone to answer the doorbell. Once the door opened that was all I needed to see. There's a whole cluster of them around Mickey's and Pump House on Bragg Blvd in Fayetteville, NC. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the regular reviewers for those places have been swept into one since they're pretty aggressive looking for customers. Maybe I'd consider one in Houston if back in town again, but they're not big on my to do list.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    As one that enjoys Asian women, I wish there were AMPs in my area. One problem I see, however, is that I often hear of LE busting a MP much more often than a SC.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I had a fellow TUSCLer recommend an AMP in Columbia SC several years ago. I found the place but also found that it was not open in the afternoon. I got lost finding my way back to my favorite strip club. Never tried again. I am content with the action that I get in the club and some take out. Funny. He never mentions that AMP any more. I guess that he is also content with the action at the club.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I went to one years ago after an evening at a club. It was OK but kind of unfulfilling. Not something I'd ever want to do again. How does it compare to strip clubs? It doesn't. There isn't anything that can compare with a night of lap dances in a club.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    I have never visited an Asian massage parlor because I'm concerned about human trafficking. About a year or two ago, there was a big bust of two AMPs in my town -- There were something like 15 women who were all forced to live on the premises of the parlor, crammed into one room. There's no way I'm going to patronize a plcae like that. I am sure there are some AMPs where the girls are working there of their own free will, but I don't have much of a way to know. It's a shame, because I do like asian women. However, I did visit a spa in Belvidere, Illinois last weekend on a road trip. They had corn-fed Illinois girls working there and offered similar services to what I have heard people describe in AMPs (no full service though.) My understanding is that the women who work there choose to do so, and can quit or be fired if they break the rules. So I feel it's okay to visit.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Oh, and I should add that the price is a lot better than a strip club -- $95 gets you an hour of massage and jacuzzi with a HJ at the end.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It sounds like there are definate regional differences. In Houston, you get a table shower and full service from young attractive asians for 150-160. The interesting thing is that they seem to rotate girls every 2-3 weeks.
  • pinhead
    15 years ago
    I went on a run a month or so back where I was hitting a couple of AMP's in RI. One place gave an amazing massage with HJ at the end. Another place had a pretty good massage, awesome looking girls and FS was available. As nice as that was, I still missed a couple of my favorites from the SC (where no extras that I know of) are available.Not sure, but it must have something to do with the GFE. The price for both AMP's were much less than a Private Room at the SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion