tuscl

Queen Bees

Just about any club that I go to regularly, there seems to a queen bee. By queen bee, I mean the dancer that is most dominate. If I were speaking of canines, she would be the alpha female.

The queen bee has been at the club for several years. She a pretty reliable stripper, doesn't miss her scheduled shifts. She quite often comes in for other strippers. The club management likes her for these reasons.

She usually is the most outspoken, sometimes to the point of being obnoxious. She often hams it up in the VIP. She's talks to other couples while giving a dance. Things like, "Stick your finger in her ass, she likes that" or sings Crazy Bitch for all to enjoy.

Although the queen isn't the hottest damn thing ever, they are in the top 10%. The best part, the queens are also high mileage. Again, they probably aren't the highest mileage but in the top 10%. Their tenure makes them excellent grinders.

The queen bee can scare underlings away from her regulars pretty easy. They know her territory and they respect it. This isn't an attribute I'm fond of.

With her favorites, she'll point out good tipping custies. Sometimes with newbie dancers, she'll help them out. One queen bee I know almost runs a clinic for newbies.

One thing I like about the queen bees I hang with is they'll always help me get the strippers that I'll enjoy the moist, I mean most. When the queen can walk over to another stripper and tell them there is money waiting for them, that contributes to the queen's favor with other strippers. That just solidifies her position all the more

What are some more of this queens traits?

15 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    While I buy into the "queen bee" concept, I don't think it exists in every club, although that may be a byproduct of having few dancers at some clubs. The thing that is ironic is that the "queen bee" at my favorite club is probably the dancer who gives the least mileage. On the other hand, she is indisputably the most outspoken girl there, as the rest of them are either too drunk/high or they are just in it for themselves.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    "Queen bees" can certainly have their advantages, but they can be an absolute nightmare. If one has decided that YOU are one of her regulars, when in fact YOU have never thought so. No other dancer will dare approach you, even though you've made it clear that you belong to NO ONE. Happened to me a couple of years ago, and it made me steer clear of that club for almost a year. Talk about getting "stung"!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me, "No girl works here until I get my finger in her ass."

Would that make her the Queen Bee?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I've also seen the "Queen Bee" order around the bouncers, as in "Get his ass out of here" while pointing to a particularly obnoxious, drunken customer. The bouncers promptly threw him out.
  • how
    15 years ago
    It is generally a poor idea to share info with any dancer that you don't want to share with ALL the dancers at her club... With a Queen Bee, this is amplified many-fold. Do not share information "in confidence" with a Queen Bee.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    My experience is that the "queen bee" is generally extremely LOW mileage. She does "run" the club, because of some kind of social dominance instinct which oddly causes people to require her approval before certain actions. In some contexts, she will extort or otherwise punish any offenders who do not cater to her; whereas, in other clubs, she simply IMPLIES the danger of crossing her. However, generally she's so arrogant about her preeminent position over all other humans, that she mistreats customers by, for example, simply walking away in the middle of a dance to do something "important" at the moment, or by thinking it's "funny" to pour her drink all over you because "you know you like it." So, I recognize the phenomenon which the initial poster mentions, but I disagree that the queen bees are usually a good choice for a lap dance because of their generally high mileage.

• chandler
    15 years ago
    Regardless of the mileage, these sound like about the last women I'd want to be with in a strip club. Loudmouth lifers just aren't my type.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Mt ATF of 7 years ago was the most popular dancer in the club. No one since then has been that popular. She spent more time in the Champagne Room than the rest of the dancers combined. The other dancers liked her and wanted to be friends with her. Hoping that some of her good fortune would rub off on them. No one had to get her approval for anything. What made her the queen bee was the fact that she was the VOICE for the dancers. If something was not right, she would take it to the management. I even know that she had taken issues all the way to the corporate offices. She posted a few times on here before she quit the business.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I remember one dancer who was all over me about the minute I arrived in the club as if she had other dancers inform her. Once or twice a new dancer would approach me and start talking to me before she did. Both times she appeared and the dancer I was previously talking to decided they would leave and come back later. I felt like they were being chased away. This led me to believe she must be the queen bee or most dominant dancer in the club. I heard one night she even got into a fight with the door woman over some issue. Chasing away other dancers because I haven't talked to her yet or gotten dances from the queen bee yet would have been frustating if she didn't look pretty good and sometimes I enjoyed the way she was all over me. She would have to be very hot for me to enjoy that nowadays.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Queen Bee=ROB
  • gk
    15 years ago
    In my experience, the "queen bee" type was more than likely an older girl who the younger dancers all looked up to as perhaps wiser and more experienced in life and in clubs. In one of my favorite clubs one dancer fit that description and a few of the others that P A S mentions in his post. This particular QB was a high mileage dancer, but also a loud mouth when she got buzzed. However, she wasn't a dominant/mean type of person, she was extremely friendly with very little drama tendencies like some of the other girls had.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Interesting cross section of opinions of the queen bee. I would say about all the attributes can be optional. For instance, not all queens rule with an iron fist. About the only sure characteristic is she the ring leader.

The problem most reported is possessiveness of regulars. I haven't had this problem with the 2 queens I know. Maybe my queens aren't as possessive or maybe I'm better at not letting them do it.

I had a stripper that thought she could pull the possessive crap with me. She wasn't a queen but she certainly would run other (and usually younger or newer) strippers off. I called her out on it told her to knock it off. It was a cordial conversation, even joking but I made it clear that I'm not there for the same 2 or 3 favs, that I like to sample all the club has to offer.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Queen Bees are a common phenomenon among girls. See the book, Queen Bees and Wanna Be's. It's not surprising that it should occur in a strip club. I know one club that was ruined by a Queen Bee.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Dain, looking at the book reveiws, I wonder if strip clubs are just an extension of high school with many of the same cliques and caste systems.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Absolutely it is an extension of high school, with cliques, caste systems, bitchiness and narcissism. Customers are trying to spend time with the hot babes they couldn't get in high school and the dancers play that need for maximum dollars. And we are all, more or less, playing this game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion