tuscl

Short Dancers

Walk to the lap room with a dancer who is about eye-level height with me. She takes her heels off for the couch dance. Afterward she waits for me, standing in her bare feet, with a little smile on her face. I stand up and do a double-take because I'm towering over her, looking down a good 6 inches to the top of her head. She giggles and says "she how short I really am?"

Its dumb, but I'm always surprised by how short some dancers really are.

10 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Mr Zissou, the shorter ones are often quite charming, I find. And the ones who take off their shoes for our activity are typically very accommodating...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The shortest dancer I ever got a lap dance was a 4'10" Filipina. The tallest was 5'11". They both took their shoes off. Booth gave excellent dances. One thing I have noticed with extremely tall dancers is that they make me scoot way down on the couch. Almost to the point that I am laying down.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One of my faves is short and is definitely one of the top dancers at her club. I've had others who were short, but for the most part, I don't care one way or the other about them.
    15 years ago
    I prefer short. Of my current faves two are 5' and two are 5'2". One of my past faves was 4'10", an exotic Hawaiian girl, half Japanese and half Chinese in descent.

That being said one of my past long time faves was 5'9", a current one is 5'7", and another girl I enjoy dances from is 6' (my height).

As others have stated when a girl takes her shoes off, particularly at clubs where they "aren't supposed to", it's usually a good sign.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think the short girls give better mileage...a lot of the tall dancers I know have been ROBs. I once got a lap dance from Bridget the Midget when she was a feature dancer and the mileage was excellent.

Also I heard that evolutionary trends favor short females and tall males.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Same thing happened to me with a beautiful girl "Tessa" in 2007 at the Playhouse in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Standing up with shoes on, she was almost eye-to-eye with me (I'm 6'4") but when they came off, seemed she was a foot shorter.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I remember there was once a midget dancer working at the local Platinum Plus club. That is a little bit too short for me. Most dancers I meet are shorter than me so it's nothing unusual for me. I might feel uncomfortable if dancers were a lot taller than me though.

I remember when I was a college student and went to a nearby McDonalds and was standing in line behind 3 tall basketball players. I believe they were all over 7 feet tall. Made me feel short. A seven foot tall dancer might me feel a little bit uncomfortable.
  • Joe from NJ
    15 years ago
    Actually you bring up one of my peeves. I hate the dancer's clunky shoes that the clubs make them wear. Why can't they be optional. If a girl thinks that she can make more money in regular heels, let her do it.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Tall, short, it's whoever/whatever turns you on. I have aw tall one I like right now and a short one. It's whatever clicks.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I like short girls very much. The shortest who's humped me was 4'11".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion