tuscl

For my New Jersey friends

I am from northern New Jersey and I was just wondering. Why are all the nude/topless clubs in New Jersey almost all in southern Jersey. With the exception of The Harem which is a little far from my house and Sights, which I hear is not in the best of places. Those are the only 2 that are topless/nude. If someone were finacially sound, they should open one. I think that it would do very well considerating that there would not be another one around. Also if anyone knows why there isnt one besides the fact that there just isnt any... please let me know

1 comment

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    NJ's law is no nudity/topless where alcohol is served (NJ LCB oversees), so any nude/topless club is either BYOB or juice bars. My understanding is there are several central/eastern NJ topless/nude clubs including Go-Go-Rama, Centerfolds, and the Delilahs Den's (S.Amboy, Manville, Toms River) and Southern NJ has several Playhouse, Fantasy Showbar, Bare Exposure-AC (all BYOB or juice bars).

New Jersey's LCB (Liquor Control Board) basically has nade clubs choose alcohol or BYOB-topless and on top of that some towns have zoaing laws either not permitting topless/nude club or for instance none can be within 300 yards of a school, etc and a multitude of other restrictions which make having a topless/nude club damn near impossible. One inadvertent consequence has been those topless-nude clubs that do exist in NJ tend to have better mileage available, which you could say is directly related to what these BYOB/juice bars must do to survive.

But that's why..

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion