tuscl

SC Attire

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:13 AM
New to the forum. Scoured the pages but haven't seen this question, which is kind of personal. What is your strategy for attire when you attend? Boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Jeans, khakis or suit pants? I presume dark, dark pants. I normally go with boxer-briefs in jeans and a t-shirt. The up-side is that it is very comfortable, but a) I do notice that guys in suits get a lot more attention (dancers of course think they have more money, although most of them don't spend it), and b)the LD experience, I have to think, would be better in thinner pants. Would love to know if I am the only one thinking like a girl about what to wear, or if others think about it too.

24 comments

• KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Baggy gym shorts (with an inner liner) made of soft polyester that come down near the knee. Over that, black ankle-length warmup pants made of the same material. Oversize shirt with button-down pockets for wallet and keys. Last night I experimented with gym shorts sans liner, too messy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Jeans are usually a no-no. That said, they are all I wear. If I wish to get intimate with a dancer, the jeans will not be in their way. The clubs I visit, since they are basically beer clubs, more attention is paid to those that buy drinks, not by what they wear. The "reasoning", I assume, is that they have more money to spend. But really, no idea why.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Loose fitting, soft fabric, elastic waistband, black, athletic shorts - commando. Long tail, dark color, casual shirt - unbuttoned. Can be partially buttoned if necessary. A lot of guys who wear suits ask the bartender for quarters.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    From what I have been told if you want to consider what the strippers prefer then soft trousers and no big belt buckles. This suits me fine because when they start to grind the benefits to me also become clear. That being said if you are a big spender I think it wouldn't bother them as much.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Fortunately, I live in a warm climate. Shorts, boxers and tennis shoes and polos are my favorite. The dancers prefer softer clothes to rub against. From my observations, it appears dancers either approach everyone they see, or they approach only the ones that appeal to them for whatever reason.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I once went to my favorite club with a two week beard wearing jeans. My hotel did not have a room ready for me yet to clean in. I had two hours to kill. The girls thought that my beard looked good and said that I should keep. I finally went back to my room to change. I got ridden of the jeans. They thanked me for "being respectful of their asses".
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Well, the best strip club outfit to wear are some slippery jogging shorts with no underwear (for obvious reasons), some nice dress shoes (so the dancers know you have money), a 300 thread count Egyptian cotton shirt (so the dancers know you have money), a "man purse" complete with condoms and antiseptic hand wash, a pimp hat (so the dancer's know who "the man" is), and dark sunglasses so they can't see your eyes (mystery you know.) They will be slipping, sliding, and reaching all over ya!
  • how
    15 years ago
    An example of good SC shorts: UnderArmour Loose Gear Boxers or briefs? Commando, of course. A good SC shirt is fairly long, so that the dancer can pull it down quickly to cover you up if someone gets nosy about what you two are doing. Otherwise, if you're gonna wear "real" clothes that are not so utilitarian for the SC activities, wear something that says two things: 1) I have money. 2) I have good taste. I've dressed both ways, and neither impacted the level of attention I received.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    In case Baltimoreguy, a self-declared newbie, is not familiar with the term "commando" it means "no underwear". I notice that term is not in the Glossary. As for attire, I once had a pair of soft cotton slacks with a discreet slit in the crotch. Of course I was commando. At bit risky, but I never got caught, either by the bouncer or the Significant Other. And several dancers got a kick out of it. (Not to mention a big surprise.)
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Deogol, that was funny... and until you got to the "man purse" part and I realized it was a joke, I was thinking "jogging shorts, dress shoes and an Egyptian shirt!? WTF!?" Me... Daytime: Here in South FL it's bloody fucking hot, so I wear cargo shorts and a nice t-shirt and flip-flops. Night-time: I wear dockers (though occasionally jeans), nice/stylish but comfortable shoes, and either a nice solid color t-shirt or a Tommy Bahama silk shirt (I love Tommy Bahama, VERY soft, loose and very comfortable). You guys that go commando in underarmour shorts are brave. Firstly because there would be no way I could hide my rock hard schlong when a LD was done and I'd be pitching a complete tent as I walked back to my seat... I guess you tuck it in your waistband to keep it hidden after it's over? Secondly, for anyone going commando, if she took me to completion (or I took her there), I'd be afraid of big wet stains. I usually get boxers.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Guys, From my experience, I would recomend a loose fitting pair of pants with nothing underneath. I would make sure if they have a zipper that they hang low as the zipper could cause a degree of discomfort while the extra's are supplied. That's my two cents.........
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    laxplayer, modesty is obviously one of your many outstanding attributes, if you'll pardon the pun :-) ??
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I prefer dark shorts and a dark t-shirt. However at least one club in my area has some dress code requiring a collar shirt so I dress for it when I plan to visit. I once wore a black t-shirt and dark clothes thinking I was going to blend into the background and not be too noticed. Didn't stop me from getting noticed but I was more comfortable. I did avoid getting noticed one time in a dark club when I didn't move much and I sat near the back, until one stripper found me and then it seemed like she informed everyone else. I prefer to wear underwear so that I don't feel like something is going to hang down my shorts.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother- Sounds like you have had some experience with this situation. I think you have it all figured out. I am still working on honing my skills in this department.
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    Once when I went to a club wearing jeans, a dancer told me when you come back wear running pants. Next time I had a dance with her the first thing she did was put her hand down my pants. I couldn't argue with her.
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    great ideas here...and one that works for me - lightweight backpacking pants w/ inner liner and zip off legs...tenting is a bit of an issue, but this is perhaps the only venue where i don't give a rip.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like to wear loose fitting pants or loose fitting shorts. I really like it when the girls put their arm up the bottom of my shorts and give my upper thigh a nice massage. I have been to clubs before that have signs outside claiming if you wear sleeveless shirts (aka sport jersey's) or plain white t-shirts then you will be asked to leave. I think they want to keep the appearance of guests upscale to try to create the image of an upscale place and I admit that it works. I also noticed the bouncers here wear suits.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    I like looking nice when I go so a nice pair of dark slacks and either a polo or button down. No jeans, ever. Jeans hurt the girl, and don't look right. Shorts, I have done the cargo shorts with no underwear, it was an ok experience. Felt pervy. I shouldn't because I have gotten extras, but the shorts just made me feel pervy. The things I will never wear at the club though are: 1) jeans or other rough pants, 2) a belt, 3)light in color pants, and 4) a white shirt, I feel like I am glowing in the black lights.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Last week I stopped by one of my fave clubs still in my work attire, which consisted of a pair of white slacks. I knew it was risky, but I was in the mood for some dances, and chanced it. When I got home I decided to burn the pants - they were pretty much multiple shades of brown. There was no saving them. And I really liked those darn slacks. Oh well.....serves me right.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol @lopaw was it a nude club? I remember the last nude club I was at they put a towel over my lap.
  • trumpeter
    15 years ago
    I like a pair of thin slacks and go commando. The other thing I do that no one else has mentioned is slip on a condom. That way I can relax and enjoy it if I'm getting a dance that's going to take me over the edge without the worry of any mess.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    samsung1, Yeah, it was a nude club, but the dances were only topless (lord knows what kind of mess I would have wound up with if those dances had been nude!) I suspect that those slacks were subjected to various shades of foundation make-up and possibly some spray-on tan that didn't actually stay ON the girl. Lesson learned.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    trumpeter, odds are that other thing you mentioned has been tried by many. Odds are equally good that misfires get filed under "incidents that won't be spoken about again" for a lot of that crowd. Many things can go wrong there. If it works for you, though, hope it stays that way.
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    I figure some of you would be interested in this: 2-pack of Russell sateen athletic shorts (6" inseam) for $3 + $5½ s&h [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion