tuscl

South Florida club raided.

Clubber
Florida

10 comments

• Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Never even heard of that club. Glad it wasn't one of my favorites!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I'd not gone to the club either. From what I'd heard, it was VHM, but one needed to speak spanish. I do not need to speak spanish for anything, unless I go to Mexico again!
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Lol, just being in Miami requires one to habla espanol! I swear that city is a latin country unto itself.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    What is a "VHM" club?
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Oh answered my own question ... Very High Mileage. sry
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BG,

NP.

lax,

No, it does not require it, even when I owned my business. They didn't speak English, they got zero service. See, problem is, MOST latins DO speak English, but refuse to do so at times. Therefore, they want what I have, they play by my rules. Lost one customer in over 3 years!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Forgot, but if I go into a club and I see a dancer that doesn't speak English, I've always found every one speaks CASH!
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    RE: Clubber & laxplayer: Cash is indeed a universal "communication medium." I wish more businesses had the "Clubber Approach", as US in general cater too much to "Habla Espanol". Anyone call a toll free customer service center, withdraw cash from ATM, or call for lotto results lately? How much productivity is lost having to wade through the "para espanol" spiel? I would guess at least 300 million seconds per week.//end of threadjack.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Cf. Francophone question Re: Canada.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    The club I most frequent is, at times, probably half full with "just-of-the-boat" cubans, and central and south americans. About half of them can speak enough english to hold a conversation with me, and some do it just to increase their english skills (cudos!). But there are several of them who speak only the most basic "wanna dance" or "you tip me for dance?" english, and only for those two purposes do they speak to a white boy like me. They almost always stick with the latinos customers in the club, and I'll only get them to come over to me if I flag them down and ask them to get a dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion